Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubtful. These things happen all the time in markets. The only people that do not understand are the people that have not seen this countless times.

All the time?

Show me, with great frequency, where nearly an entire sector of currency has increased in value by 10 times in under 60 days. Or show me where a market place with a 60+bn market cap has increased by 10 times in under 60 days. Great frequency? I must be asleep during this.

This isn't your typical boom as it has happened much more quickly. It has also boomed and fallen before, but never to this extent. 

All the time?

Show me, with great frequency, where nearly an entire sector of currency has increased in value by 10 times in under 60 days. Or show me where a market place with a 60+bn market cap has increased by 10 times in under 60 days. Great frequency? I must be asleep during this.

This isn't your typical boom as it has happened much more quickly. It has also boomed and fallen before, but never to this extent. 

This is a highly volatile stock with no earnings. It happens over and over and over again. None of you are buying bitcoin because it has a use. You are buying it because it is going up. 

This is a highly volatile stock with no earnings. It happens over and over and over again. None of you are buying bitcoin because it has a use. You are buying it because it is going up.

Pretty sure most here bought it for a specific use.

1. this isnt a stock

2. bitcoin has use, which is how it obtains its value

3. savvy investors dont simply buy something because it's price is increasing - especially if they feel it's artificial - they buy because it has use today and in the future and value

4. earnings? once again, it's not a stock. it's a form of "currency" or an asset with a perceived monetary value

5. all currency values are based 100% on perceptions; there is nothing backing any currency at this point outside of ones willingness to value it highly

you can't give me a single example of this occurring because it is not typical and it has not been seen with great frequency. 

1. this isnt a stock

2. bitcoin has use, which is how it obtains its value

3. savvy investors dont simply buy something because it's price is increasing - especially if they feel it's artificial - they buy because it has use today and in the future and value

4. earnings? once again, it's not a stock. it's a form of "currency" or an asset with a perceived monetary value

5. all currency values are based 100% on perceptions; there is nothing backing any currency at this point outside of ones willingness to value it highly

you can't give me a single example of this occurring because it is not typical and it has not been seen with great frequency. 

rito gave you one. Just wait...

i said show me with great frequency lol and you point to tulip mania. 

you compared it to a stock. it's not a stock. it has a use that isn't phantom ownership in some company or product.

It's only use is illegal activity, it will get shut down eventually.

i said show me with great frequency lol and you point to tulip mania. 

you compared it to a stock. it's not a stock. it has a use that isn't phantom ownership in some company or product.

That's right. It isn't. A stock is a company with the potential for earnings. This has no earnings potential whatsoever. To compare it to a stock is ridiculous because it is not that legit.

It's only use is illegal activity, it will get shut down eventually.

it's growing internationally, not shrinking. there is a risk with it, sure, but it's not illegally used in plenty of places that aren't the USA.

i'm also not quite sure how you "shut it down" either.

wealthy people hiding money still happens all throughout the world, and this is a valuable asset to that community.