Bit coin going up to 1400$ soon

Moldoveanu

Yeah, right.

you've been wrong about this the entire time. Since you recommend IAG not buy bitcoin, it has spiked $1000. You stated it would have been a bad buy at $450.

Keep up the good fight. 

IDK how long I would hold all my cryptos - I'd certainly sell off a decent chunk after any return nearing 5-8 times (for bitcoin I'd sell off anything nearing 1X) but I do know it's been a good investment for years now despite the doom and gloom I've heard from people just like you.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

which is infinitely more than you can expect investing in currencies

Agreed 100%. Which is why I said I'd get the majority out after these spikes as in the currency world these never happen. You can always buy back in or hold a certain amount in hopes of some continued boom. I wouldn't hold everything though. I certainly wouldn't sell everything either though; not yet.

Currencies are best bought and sold in the short term. This is a new currency concept though which makes it a little different as it hasn't found it's settle point quite yet. Where one believes that settle point to be is entirely up to them. 

you've been wrong about this the entire time. Since you recommend IAG not buy bitcoin, it has spiked $1000. You stated it would have been a bad buy at $450.

Keep up the good fight. 

IDK how long I would hold all my cryptos - I'd certainly sell off a decent chunk after any return nearing 5-8 times (for bitcoin I'd sell off anything nearing 1X) but I do know it's been a good investment for years now despite the doom and gloom I've heard from people just like you.

OK. Well, hold it 10 years and then we will see who is right. I do not base these judgments on short term price moves. I am neither buying nor selling bitcoin. I will be having nothing to do with it. 

As the saying on Wall Street goes. The Bulls make money. The Bears make money and the pigs get slaughtered. I suspect the pigs will be getting slaughtered and probably not too far off in the future.

OK. Well, hold it 10 years and then we will see who is right.

A bitcoin was worth less than a penny in 2010, as a matter of fact the going rate at the time was 3 bitcoins for a cent.

7 years later its at ~$2500 per coin. There are reasons for its value beyond its collectible value and that is the blockchain technology itself, which can be used by banks and other financial institutions for accounting purposes. It's not all about the coin itself.

Actually, technologically speaking ethereum is a superior technology to bitcoin but bitcoin was out first and so everyone went with it.

OK. Well, hold it 10 years and then we will see who is right. I do not base these judgments on short term price moves. I am neither buying nor selling bitcoin. I will be having nothing to do with it. 

As the saying on Wall Street goes. The Bulls make money. The Bears make money and the pigs get slaughtered. I suspect the pigs will be getting slaughtered in probably not too far off in the future.

Why would I hold all of it for 10 years? I'm buying and selling currency here, this isn't my 401k. I made 10x my money on ripple in under 45 days. Got in a little late on Ethereum and doubled my money in under 45 days. You recommended not to buy currency because you are saying in 10 years it might suck? Huh? 

As I said, I will hold some for the long run because I don't believe it has settled on it's true value yet. It was certainly the best short term buy I've ever made though and there's no reason to get greedy and not cash in on those returns which you never see in the currency world.

Why would I hold all of it for 10 years? I'm buying and selling currency here, this isn't my 401k. I made 10x my money on ripple in under 45 days. Got in a little late on Ethereum and doubled my money in under 45 days. You recommended not to buy currency because you are saying in 10 years it might suck? Huh? 

As I said, I will hold some for the long run because I don't believe it has settled on it's true value yet. It was certainly the best short term buy I've ever made though and there's no reason to get greedy and not cash in on those returns which you never see in the currency world.

OK, you are just Fing around thinking you can predict prices moves on this shit. That is a fun game to play. IAG says she is holding. This is likely to be a very poor investment at this price point. bitcoin may last a long while. But it will never be worth much as long it is just fun and games for people to try and trade zigs and zags. 

Play around all you like. I've got no problem with it.

OK, you are just Fing around thinking you can predict prices moves on this shit. That is a fun game to play. IAG says she is holding. This is likely to be a very poor investment at this price point. bitcoin may last a long while. But it will never be worth much as long it is just fun and games for people to try and trade zigs and zags. 

finance has taught me one thing more than others... just because you can't do it, doesn't mean someone else can't. 

All I know is I've some decent money in a short time. If it goes to zero, would rather regret losing my initial investment than regret not taking a chance and losing big possible reward. ...saying I should have listened to so and so. I do not know how much more I will buy if any. ...money pretty evenly split between BTC and Ethereum right now. But I know will never regret it ...even if it's a costly lesson in the end.

Also..Aren't more legal uses coming out every day? Just approved as legal currency in Australia...Japan...not too long ago?

All I know is I've some decent money in a short time. If it goes to zero, would rather regret losing my initial investment than regret not taking a chance and losing big possible reward. ...saying I should have listened to so and so. I do not know how much more I will buy if any. ...money pretty evenly split between BTC and Ethereum right now. But I know will never regret it ...even if it's a costly lesson in the end.

Also..Aren't more legal uses coming out every day? Just approved as legal currency in Australia...Japan...not too long ago?

Yep. That is usually how it works. People hate missing out on the gains so get in for the losses.

I read yesterday that some guy bought a pizza for 10,000 bitcoins and now it is worth like 6 million. Expensive pizza.