TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nope, you can't read

Incorrect. You're just retarded.

He posted a balance "at the end of summer".

He posted a balance today.

You then say...

how much did you make last year? I will look up your post and compare your answer

Another dopey assumption that you think you can glean how much money he made by comparing balances (i.e. no withdrawals).

Comprende, dipshit?

This guy Monkey fvcker is a real dip shit....

You eat your shit (words) virtually every time you post and just keep coming back for more. Not sure how many time you have to get your teeth kicked in before you learn your lesson. I'm pretty confident you'll never have a fucking clue.

Exactly what you do in gambling. Lose the shirt off of your back and keep going back for more.

Do the same stupid shit and expect a different result. The definition of a dipshit stares at you in the mirror every fucking day.

Incorrect. You're just retarded.

He posted a balance "at the end of summer".

He posted a balance today.

You then say...

Another dopey assumption that you think you can glean how much money he made by comparing balances (i.e. no withdrawals).

Comprende, dipshit?

Wrong. Read again

Have you always been a shitty poster and I'm just now noticing it or is this a recent phenomenon?

Between your obsession with childish "plattys", sucking off some of the most worthless posters on the forums, and stating idiotic assumptions, your contributions have been pretty poor lately.

I got the answer to my question. Thanks, WVU.

Who knows.

Youre an ugly retard with pockmarks and apparently erectile dysfunction (hows your friends Cialias working out) so I wouldnt get too caught up in what action im getting. Perusing backpage right now checking out buttholes.

Dope.

Dear Drnkyourmlkshk:

I know that you and I have had some run ins in the past.  I'm sorry for stalking you and your family on Facebook but a lot of people seem to do that stuff nowdays and to be honest I drink two gallons of liquor a night, I have a four inch penis that doesn't work that well and I eat an awful lot of ice cream that gives me diarrhea.  Sorry also for making multiple posts about you on that other forum, I just sometimes get super jealous.  I got banned at EOG so I'm having a two-forum beta male who likes it when I insult them send you this message for me.

Anywho, I'm in this contest to win $1000 from Bookbraker and the person who was flipping coins for me is not flipping so good and even though we're enemies I thought maybe you could try making some picks since you seem to know more about gambling than me.  Let me know.  I'm desperate.

Teddy

P.S. Do you have any cock pics?  It's not for me.  It's for a friend.

WTF.jpg