TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Zig Zag theory is a real theory and has been posted on multiple gambling forums. For those that don't know. Look it up.

Teddys Zig Zag theory is he smokes a fat doobie

Licks his sewage cover fingers

And touches the sport pages

Wet spot is the play of the day

The Zig Zag theory is a real theory and has been posted on multiple gambling forums.  For those that don't know.  Look it up.  

Of course it's a real theory.  Maybe use it after there's been a game.  He's not using the Zig Zag theory and he doesn't hit 60% and it's factored into the line.

I've accused Teddy multiple times of using someone else's picks.  If I accused you of doing that in a contest what would you do.  You would probably say no.  Barreled in fat guy doesn't have an answerd.  He's obviously not picking.  If he was picking he would do NHL.

I would put the time of Teddy getting everything in place with someone at Peeps as just before he started his ice cream thread here.  It's a massive tell.  Teddy was giddy and decided to go into lovable Teddy mode because he thought he had this all locked up. 14 posts about ice cream in a couple of hours.  That's why you get him offering a buyout after one game.  And being so confident.  Not normal Teddy behavior.  If Teddy loses this contest wait for the blow up at the "genius" who gave him the picks.

It's not a race to the bottom WVU.  Waiting for your Rito appreciation thread!

:scratch

You always pull for losers who lie like Teddy and Hank as a level. In your version of gambling no one is a winner just picking games. If Rito ever said he hit 60% youd go bananas. Teddy says it and you tell him how good the egg is going to taste. I assume hes eating that egg off BBs face?

Is the under tonight a Zig or Zag. If Teddy lets us know whose play it is maybe Ill bet it. Chucky the Jew?

What's the theory? Teddy loses money he doesn't have, and then zig zags through traffic trying to outrun his bookie?

Good one bustinNutz.

Anyway...Teddy can get plays from buffetgambler or whoever else. He will mush them. Kinda pathtic to not use your own plays but he wants to show me in the worst way he's not a loser.

His personal plays have no chance though.

You always pull for losers who lie like Teddy and Hank as a level. In your version of gambling no one is a winner just picking games. If Rito ever said he hit 60% youd go bananas. Teddy says it and you tell him how good the egg is going to taste. I assume hes eating that egg off BBs face?

Is the under tonight a Zig or Zag. If Teddy lets us know whose play it is maybe Ill bet it. Chucky the Jew?

no one hits 60% and Rito's posting record is probably south of 45% on -110 plays.  Anyone can hit 60% over a 30 game sample.  Yes we are all flipping coins

Of course it's a real theory. Maybe use it after there's been a game. He's not using the Zig Zag theory !

Go back and read what I said, I said IF I started 3-0 I could zig zag my way to 60% and I should have been 3-0 not 2-1 and it was a sick beat as anytime you have the dog and they cover the whole regulation but get credit she's in OT it's a sick beat....

Still 66% ain't bad...

I didn't want to give away all my secrets but this is too good not to share.....

The reason this Under is a lock....

Houston made 22 3's last game and when you're that hot you keep shooting them and Pop knows this and wants them to keep shooting them except a little further away from the basket, Pop also knows he ain't going down 0-2 unless it's on his terms, Spurs will play Their tempo tonight and that means slow it down.

Spurs slow it down and Houston goes cold from outside but keep shooting because they'll be down 20.....The Perfect Storm...

Spurs 101 Rockets 86

I would say Ted is using his own plays just my opinion

Based on what. That he doesnt like niggers and wetbacks. Or he steals from his son. Or he fantasizes about licking the pooper of 20 year olds he finds on backpage. Or he's a barreled in fat guy whos really into ice cream that gives you diarrhea and migraines. The lol write up?

Teddy is not making these picks.