TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

It gets very stressful keeping up the charade

slow day, nothing to bet on

yeah I notice that too... if you are winning constantly you should be happy... at the very least in a good mood... and when you need to point out to someone that they are wrong you should be able to do it in a respectful manner as not to compensate for your short dick, resorting to humilliation

No one wins constantly.    And I don't go after anyone unless they go first or are a brock level retard.

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course, WVU also making more senseless assumptions that no withdrawals were ever made.

he said he was even after 3/4 of the year had passed.  So safe to assume he wasn't withdrawing unless just moving funds around.  Can't you read?  lol

Of course it is. Then maybe you shouldn't cry about your career choice all Summer. I can provide quotes if you want.

Go for it.  I said last year I was coming up on a make or break season and if it didn't go well I'd be looking for a programming job.   Well it went real real well.  Gambling can be like that.  Probably wouldn't have ended up like that if not for some poor life choices.  But, it's looking good now.

he said he was even after 3/4 of the year had passed. So safe to assume he wasn't withdrawing unless just moving funds around. Can't you read? lol

Yes. Safe to make dopey assumptions like people don't move any money around in 8 months time and that durito is a coin flipper.

You've proven your sharpness in this thread. Obviously.