TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

Based on what. That he doesnt like niggers and wetbacks. Or he steals from his son. Or he fantasizes about licking the pooper of 20 year olds he finds on backpage. Or he's a barreled in fat guy whos really into ice cream that gives you diarrhea and migraines. The lol write up?

the 3rd one

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no one hits 60% and Rito's posting record is probably south of 45% on -110 plays.  Anyone can hit 60% over a 30 game sample.  Yes we are all flipping coins

Have you always been a shitty poster and I'm just now noticing it or is this a recent phenomenon?

Between your obsession with childish "plattys", sucking off some of the most worthless posters on the forums, and stating idiotic assumptions, your contributions have been pretty poor lately.

You mad, Monkey? You sound mad.

I like M0nkey. But I don't think he gets the whole forum thing. And that many are here just to have some fun and shoot the shit. He seems like a pretty serious guy who doesn't get the forum BS. That's not a knock on him. We are all wired differently. And what might amuse or entertain some, might wildly annoy others.

Guest pocketrockets

I'm in this thread to support Teddy in his quest for 60% of 30 picks. I like Teddy. He is a real dude and not some fake sharpie

+1

same here

plumber needs to hit

Guest pocketrockets

professional gamblers tend to be very angry.

Not sure why that is.

yeah I notice that too... if you are winning constantly you should be happy... at the very least in a good mood... and when you need to point out to someone that they are wrong you should be able to do it in a respectful manner as not to compensate for your short dick, resorting to humilliation

I'm in this thread to support Teddy in his quest for 60% of 30 picks. I like Teddy. He is a real dude and not some fake sharpie

Yes.  Keep sucking off reckless degenerates.  The only reason you encourage a degenerate to keep up that behavior is it because it makes you feel better about your pathetic life.

I get you WVU.  This is your escape from reality.  People like durito make you feel like the insignificant piece of shit you are in the real world.  So, you try to bring him down.