TGF's grand challenge presented by Bookbraker (TeddyKGB is our May contestant)

bookbraker

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some train wreck. Everyone got bored and left you alcoholic retard. Congrats on figuring out how to gamble without having any money banana shot hype guy (oh wait those are the words of a fellow member of the I hate niggers phone message buddy support group).

Too funny that Bushay is the alpha male of the website that youre obsessed with and are not allowed to post at. Doesnt that make you crazy!

Bushay > Fatty

Yeah i want to get in your pants. Super into dumb, ugly alcoholics with esteem issues who have trouble coming up with new material.

Also, super classy insulting Easy's dog in his avatar then getting desperate for any action, editing your comment and jumping in his contest.

Mahalo!

Hey kids, I have a super duper fun idea.  Wait till you hear it.  Its really going to be sooo much fun and even more fun the my McDonalds playland days

I'm going to take $100 and give the opportunity of a lifetime to a lucky poster.  The poster will have to send in his remume' and tell me why he thinks he should be chosen as the lucky one.  

This poster will have to make 20 plays over the next 12 months.  These must be plays he is 100% confident in because then he'll never lose.  We'll parlay all the money and when the lucky poster goes 20-0, I'll deliver the 3.2 billion dollars to him.

Doesn't this sound like fun guys....

Now i have to go and eat my fruit roll up and drink my hi-c.  I'll be back later to check in on all the lucky resume's

5-4 and could easily be 8-1

The faders burnt out early and maybe really never recovered from the 1-0 start.....probably pushed or lost in the Cavs as they finished -7.5

The whole thing has been a train wreck for the 3 Non heterosexual humans , Brokebraker, LCD and GayRich.....

Only thing to do now is cross your fingers BB and hope I don't get to 18 wins, I know you ain't fading shit and in reality what I think is ,you believed your own BS about me going 2-16 in the contest, only to see me post the real results of 7-12-2, not good but far from 2-16

Nobody fades anybody, it's a made up term in forumville and you bout into it.......one more win today and I'll be 1/3 thru the contest and at 60% and you'll have nothing to do but cross those fingers and contemplate your new username after the stiff job.

I'm Teddy kgb and I approve of this message.....

Thread was getting stale.

Nice try Ted.

You can't be genuinley proud of going 7-12 and then quitting the contest at eog.

Teddy serious question what does it feel like to be banned from the only two sites on the Interwebs that matter: EOG and Stormfront.

Off to work. Teddy, tonight when youre hiding in your closet watching a smallish Mexican dude rail your wife you can always think about going 20-0 and winning 3 billion dollars. Get those resumes in.

Bushay > Teddy

Change this to oilers +110

218.5 now....unreal

Did you change your pick in a free contest that you don't deserve to be in because the line went away from you.  Are you fucking kidding me.  BB count them both as losses.  Lol shot-taking fatty.  4-6.

Bushay!

yo.jpg

Did you change your pick in a free contest that you don't deserve to be in because the line went away from you. Are you fucking kidding me. BB count them both as losses. Lol shot-taking fatty. 4-6.

Bushay!

yo.jpg

I shouldn't be surprised. I bent the rules and let him bet early and now if the line goes against him he wants to change his pick.

He is gonna go sucide by cop now and try to get kicked out of the contest because he knows he can't win.

Then he is gonna try and blame it on me.