IAG Zone of destiny (or Destiny zone) wins xxxx,xx. Congratulations Fecal T, Deemer,Teddy, Dingo and Smoke!

IAG

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Enjoy the cash Fecal.....

So that drops the pot to 1k and the players to five with 3 plays remaining....

Deemer

Dingo

Smoke

I don't want to tell anybody what to do but as a reminder, the pot is big so we need no longer to play somewhat even money plays, if we hit three -200 plays the pot would be $3,200 and we would all get 1k and IAG $200......just something to think about

Tell me what happened Teddy. I don't even know..I went to bed. . I just saw it was a one run game. Maybe it wasn't as close as the score indicates. I think you guys are meant to win. You have gotten lucky a few times. Not the least of which was when your Cleveland game got canceled because it was tied to Fecal's play which had a pitching change. Then the Yankees game...seems like there was something else in there too that made me think u were meant to win.

Nm..you explained above.

Houston up 6-2 going to bottom of 9th and they leave Keukol in and he gives up 3 straight singles and they pulled him and the reliever let's all 3 score and one of his own.....top 10th with two outs we get a single and then stolen base and then single to win 7-6 not sure what Angels did bottom 10

Wow....

Dingo and Fecal are voices of reason

D---that's very generous. But You don't need to hold out 100 though unless you want it held out for yourself. If you want to hold out 25 or 50, but four zones is a lot...and you should not have to sponsor of that many. If I take out $100 for future zones, it should be considered 25 from each of the four remaining players.

Fecal already funded the losing one last week, so glad he is getting that back plus some.