New Healthcare Bill passed in the House ..not good for those with pre-existing conditions.

IAG

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you think the US citizens have a right to affordable healthcare? We pay for everything else under the sun, but not investing in our own people. Something tells me your viewpoint would be different if you didn't have union benefits.

What is affordable? Our 3 largest programs are entitlements ( investing in our own people) We are bankrupting our country with entitlement. When is enough

..enough?

What is affordable? Our 3 largest programs are entitlements ( investing in our own people) We are bankrupting our country with entitlement. When is enough

..enough?

No the largest program is military spending. 16 years in Afghanistan now and no end in sight.

Will you sign a pledge to forgo Medicare? And insure yourself?

I paid in to that my whole life. It's bankrupting our country as it is but yet you people want to put the entire country on it?

That would tax our country out of existence

Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid make up 77 percent, or more than three-fourths, of mandatory program spending in 2014 and have no budget limits.

if that isn't investing in its own people.... I don't know what is.

Let's just make it 110%

I paid in to that my whole life. It's bankrupting our country as it is but yet you people want to put the entire country on it?

That would tax our country out of existence

Cool, do what you want.  I'll get my healthcare in the third world for a fraction of the price and a better quality.

That is a legitimate problem.

It's one that neither party wants to touch either. Then again, our elected officials have better insurance so it doesn't really affect them.

All I can say Cop is I hope your family never gets a illness that gets flagged a pre-existing condition. It may get pricey down the road.

It's one that neither party wants to touch either. Then again, our elected officials have better insurance so it doesn't really affect them.

All I can say Cop is I hope your family never gets a illness that gets flagged a pre-existing condition. It may get pricey down the road.

he has a 100% paid employer plan and has never paid a dime himself.  has no idea what it's like out there for those of us that don't have this.   wondering a 3am if the super sick who needs a doctor really needs to go the ER because it's going to cost me $2,500.

he has a 100% paid employer plan and has never paid a dime himself. has no idea what it's like out there for those of us that don't have this. wondering a 3am if the super sick who needs a doctor really needs to go the ER because it's going to cost me $2,500.

Dude you make a million dollars a year. You could afford the best insurance plan in the world but you would rather the taxpayers subsidize you. That's the problem. Nobody wants to take personal responsibility for their healthcare. They would rather the taxpayers pay for it.