New Healthcare Bill passed in the House ..not good for those with pre-existing conditions.

IAG

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right I am aware how insurance works as a whole. Why I can't figure out is how employee A (22 yo) at my employer is subsidizing my insurance when we all pay $0.

The Union is paying something even if you arent seeing it. So if the underlying rate is $400 an employee and it could be $200 that extra $200 could have went to the 20 year olds as a raise or some other additonal benefit

The Union is paying something even if you arent seeing it. So if the underlying rate is $400 an employee and it could be $200 that extra $200 could have went to the 20 year olds as a raise or some other additonal benefit

I see what you are saying but it doesn't work that way. I've already given too much information. This freak ACH is gonna start posting pics of me and shit.

My favorite part of the plan is where it allows states to opt out of requiring insurance to provide the basic benefits declared in Obamacare ---- ONLY THEY EXEMPTED CONGRESSMEN, so congress gets to keep those protections.

Fucking sickening

Those things usually don't go together

Government jobs can be great. Being in a union can also be a great thing but I don't think the unions are nearly as strong as they used to be. I am no expert on unions but I've been told this numerous times by people who do know what they're talking about. Either way I don't see anything wrong with working for the government or being in a union.

Government jobs can be great. Being in a union can also be a great thing but I don't think the unions are nearly as strong as they used to be. I am no expert on unions but I've been told this numerous times by people who do know what they're talking about. Either way I don't see anything wrong with working for the government or being in a union.

I have no problem with any of those things. He thinks I am all of them which would be a rare combination. That's all I'm saying.