Oregon or Ohio State?

KingRevolver

I think it will be similar to the Oregon//Mich State game. Close' date=' back and forth first half. Then, the Buckeyes run out of gas and get run over in the second half.[/quote']

This. Bucks play conservative 1H keeping the game close but Cardale comes crashing back to reality in 2H when Ducks make it a two possesion game. He will forced to keep pace with Mariota and starting turning it over at a disastrous clip.

Oregon kicked the shit out of a team that is probably a top 15-20 team at best.

Ohio St. is a whole different level.

This is a coin flip. I'll take the touchdown.

let's look at the other side of that argument. oregon crushed a team that hadn't lost in 2 years, with a heisman winning qb... ohio state barely beat an overrated sec team. who did alabama beat? a bunch of teams that look a whole lot worse now that they aren't playing each other.

let's look at the other side of that argument. oregon crushed a team that hadn't lost in 2 years, with a heisman winning qb... ohio state barely beat an overrated sec team. who did alabama beat? a bunch of teams that look a whole lot worse now that they aren't playing each other.

Sure. We can always spin any side to make it look good going in.

Talent wise, I dont think much separates the two teams. And I think this is a huge coaching mismatch in Ohio State's favor.

I'm a Pac12 guy obviously, so I would love to see Oregon win. I just think its going to be a close game. And I'm forced to take the points. I think a TD is a smokin' good deal.

I think it will be similar to the Oregon//Mich State game. Close' date=' back and forth first half. Then, the Buckeyes run out of gas and get run over in the second half.[/quote']

Completely agree. Think Oregon eventually pulls away and wins by double digits

Thought the line would be closer to 8/8.5 than 7.

Sure. We can always spin any side to make it look good going in.

Talent wise, I dont think much separates the two teams. And I think this is a huge coaching mismatch in Ohio State's favor.

I'm a Pac12 guy obviously, so I would love to see Oregon win. I just think its going to be a close game. And I'm forced to take the points. I think a TD is a smokin' good deal.

i see the possibility of ohio state winning or keeping it close but it's a small one. i would rather have a huge qb mismatch in my favor than coaching, nothing is gonna save that luckeye defense from mariota!

talent wise, you're right. but we're talking about a game on 1 year old turf, where one team is a hell of a lot faster than the other (and plays that way). if this game was out on wet grass or mud, then maybe i would take the points.

Guest ChrisHarvard

If I had to play this game, it'd be Oregon.

But Fish is right, Ohio State is so hot right now they could turn goat piss in to gasoline.

I will not be touching this game.

• 2 weeks later...