BBB we are going to solve this BS

Guest pocketrockets

Guest pocketrockets

I thought you and NES were mortal enemies?

yeah kinda but i think he would come clean anyway unless he lied outright about it...

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

yeah kinda but i think he would come clean anyway unless he lied outright about it...

Are you an act or really this much of a social reject?

Guest pocketrockets

You flipped out on me when I even mentioned his name. this doesn't even make sense.

ive never flipped out on you... 

Guest boatboatboat

You flipped out on me when I even mentioned his name. this doesn't even make sense.

This is PR we are discussing

It never makes sense

Bring on Bateman

Guest pocketrockets

yeah sure discredit

you cant even argue like a man... need to resort to your buddies and name calling bs

what a grown up u are

Guest pocketrockets

Resort to my buddies?

yeah you know haters will pile on so you resort to all kind of trashing bs to deflect to avoid the real issue and gang up on me

ive never flipped out on you...

Well maybe "flipped out "isn't exactly the best phrase, but you definitely got a little weird. This was after this

WVU, on 06 Apr 2017 - 2:48 PM, said:

NES?

PR:

NES and I hate each other. He is a pussy, tried to get me fired by talking with my boss due to a forum dissagreement. After that I was decided on fuckin him up (not that hard as he is in CR too) and we went back and forth via PMs. I told him something along the lines that, my advantage was that I dont a give a fuck about anything, and he has a wife and daughters to worry about, making me more dangerous by default... you know, classic killer banter trying to freak him out.

Well it worked, he made a huge drama saying I threatened to hurt his family and that I threatened to break into his house, he then proceeded to paste my pics and info all over the CR forum. I know where he lives, I know what car he drives, I know his schedule, I know everything. $600 and he is a dead man. But, meh... Im no longer tilted.

Guest pocketrockets

Whats so hard to understand about someone wanting to clean his own name, from words coming from a guy who is constantly bullying you? When plom did the same to you and tried to feed us lies you came in and defended yourself and exposed him

Why is this diff?

Guest pocketrockets

i eat my feelings with doughnuts and hamburgers?

sounds impressive

Yeah cool is all a joke to you Spankie. Hope you need the fiddy more than me.

Guest pocketrockets

oh just read I was a stiff.

yes let me film a $ challenge from 50 feet away and it could have been a freaking hamburger bun for all anyone knows.

yeah im the stiff.

pr tried to pull a scam on me.

scammer.

Sorry if im weary of a video of me making an ass of myself sauce on fac3e all over the web...

I offered to re record it 2 days later... you said shit... yeah... im gonna scam on a hamburger challenge for $50... did it more for the challenge itself than $50 miserable dollars...

Not that it feels nice knowing you did it and someone just calling u a liar

Guest pocketrockets

doing quite well thanks, made 40K in the last month

here's yesterday/today squirt!

And that somehow makes you feel better cause you couldnt keep your end of the bargain?

Whats so hard to understand about someone wanting to clean his own name, from words coming from a guy who is constantly bullying you? When plom did the same to you and tried to feed us lies you came in and defended yourself and exposed him

Why is this diff?

Well that's really not how it went down.

He wasn't talking about me in particular but I got tired of his talk about women and I called him out on owing money to a woman when he talks about women being golddiggers. I don't recall him telling any lies about me with regard to that incident. Maybe other than disputing my claim about there being able to come up with a total on the spot because of there being sme issue to do with the exchange rate.

And of course you want to defend yourself. The problem is, no one is talking about this. Maybe I've been so wrapped up in the zone I missed it, but from what I remember you and boat had a little back-and-forth the other day, and it's been dropped since then...and when you keep bringing it up. I could understand if everyone was bringing it up and calling you out on it, but I don't see that is going on. Again, maybe I missed it and if that's the case then I understand your position.

Guest boatboatboat

Sorry if im weary of a video of me making an ass of myself sauce on fac3e all over the web...

Well than what purpose do you serve?

I offered to re record it 2 days later... you said shit... yeah... im gonna scam on a hamburger challenge for $50... did it more for the challenge itself than $50 miserable dollars...

Not that it feels nice knowing you did it and someone just calling u a liar

Have a little common sense squirt.   You filmed a food eating challenge from 50 feet away and literally sent me a PM 5min later saying challenge completed looking forward to my money. 

I almost fell over. 

That's scammy shit. 

Then you try to offer a new scam. 

No sir I see what you do.  You have scammed quite a few here. 

Guest pocketrockets

Nah I got sick of his shit after he tried to slither $50 out of me with some retarded video that any person with half a brain would have questioned.

Dude is really not all there, IMO

Offer to re record it closer with an empty stomach 1 day later...

You stiffed.