BBB we are going to solve this BS

Guest pocketrockets

Guest boatboatboat

You read them asshole. I can check.

no I click on them so they don't show as new so that if I get some in from somebody that I give a s*** about I know they're there they're yours I don't read

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest boatboatboat

And if you want I can fix the personal message thing real quick here pocket rockets it will only take a clicker to shall we go down that path and if you want I can fix

Guest boatboatboat

And if you want I can fix the personal message thing real quick here pocket rockets it will only take a clicke or two shall we go down that path if you want I can fix

Guest pocketrockets

no I click on them so they don't show as new so that if I get some in from somebody that I give a s*** about I know they're there they're yours I don't read

Fuck you too then.

Guest pocketrockets

And if you want I can fix the personal message thing real quick here pocket rockets it will only take a clicker to shall we go down that path and if you want I can fix

What are you talking about idiot?

Guest pocketrockets

pockets in 30 years old and he acts like a 10 year old.

If you spent your time in a productive manner instead of being a Non heterosexual person ginger stocker the world would be a better place

Guest pocketrockets

And if you want I can fix the personal message thing real quick here pocket rockets it will only take a clicke or two shall we go down that path if you want I can fix

What rule did a break again you fat See you next Tuesday ?

Havent asked shit for nobody... rito offered me $$$ last week and i turned him down cause i now fear it will be used to fuck me over in the future like you are doing now you filthy scumbag

People like you should never have any power or authority cause you cant be responsible for any mistakes you make...

Guest boatboatboat

People like you should never have any power or authority cause you cant be responsible for any mistakes you make...

Yet I do

Its just not fare

Guest pocketrockets

I think Boat wants you to send him a video response Pocketrockets. :btj

Not gonna happen. Im not in the mood to upload any video that doesnt have any blood or guts in it.