BBB we are going to solve this BS

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to clarify that me asking Spankie for bunless hamburger was only about me talking about no carbohydrates yesterday or whenever and not an implication that pocket rockets was eating a hamburger without meat to cheat challenge. Meme was funny though.

I really hope you guys are playing this up for views.

JFC, where the hell is KK ? All PR AKA Personal Recognizance needs is a freeplay................. Ill give this kid a 50 Freeplay to get the hell of this forum............ I come and look for a play or to chat about the games every 5-10 days and this kid is always crying that someone did him wrong.........

JFC, the best part of this kid dripped down his old mans leg or got swallowed!    PR, post 3 games for tonight, ill put you in a 50 freeplay to get you in a good moood and off boats dick!  ill check back in 10 minutes.......

Guest pocketrockets

Well is different is you confess something than sit and watch someone who is constantly shitting you making stuff up.

Anyone can kill someone... its the circumstances that matter. Ie life or death situation, self defense, defending others etc etc.

What circumstances make fraud or stealing admissible? Unless you are scamming banks to feed the poor and the stray animals?

Guest pocketrockets

I just want to clarify that me asking Spankie for bunless hamburger was only about me talking about no carbohydrates yesterday or whenever and not an implication that pocket rockets was eating a hamburger without meat to cheat challenge. Meme was funny though.

I really hope you guys are playing this up for views.

I wish it was that way but is not... clown act can only get so far

Guest pocketrockets
Ive sent you PMs to talk shit privately and not make waves/drama. I just did 5mins ago in fact?

Do you think I enjoy this shit? You can make a vid but cant answer a PM with simple questions...

You are making accusations that will, could and would affect any employment opportunity for me in the future? Stealing packages and shit like that? You know how bad that sounds?

One thing is smoking pot, doing a line; hell, even being punchy. Being a thief scammer is 100x worse.