Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was, why partner up with Hammer? If the thing is a gold mine like Spankie says it is, and Plommer says he can do the same, then why aren't investors breaking down his door...when and if Joey gets his money back what's Plommers incentive to continue to give Joe a cut of the profits? Loyalty? For what? A chicken shit loan of 2k......Hammer gets his money back 50/50....gets an additional 1k, unlikely.....

Joe spends a year on this buying shit on eBay and sending shit is about to net him $0.50 an hour before he calls it quits....

People are lazy and skeptical, inertia is normal. Plus most people cannot comprehend what is happening right in front of their fucking eyes historically.

This could be HUGE or a bust, but some of us are gambling and really only taking a small risk getting into mining.

As for Joey, all th eparts have been ordered and will start shipping to his California address and he will forward to me.

We should be up and running by this time next week hopefully.

Teddy remember how confident you were in the Nashville Preds in game 3? I'm just as confident in this project with bagadonuts.

Teddy remember how confident you were in the Nashville Preds in game 3? I'm just as confident in this project with bagadonuts.

Love it man......hope both of you guys make millions.....love me some feel good stories......I like all of you guys, would rather see you all make it over some of the douchebags I can't stand on the forums

My point was, why partner up with Hammer? If the thing is a gold mine like Spankie says it is, and Plommer says he can do the same, then why aren't investors breaking down his door...when and if Joey gets his money back what's Plommers incentive to continue to give Joe a cut of the profits? Loyalty? For what? A chicken shit loan of 2k......Hammer gets his money back 50/50....gets an additional 1k, unlikely.....

Joe spends a year on this buying shit on eBay and sending shit is about to net him $0.50 an hour before he calls it quits....

I've never said it's a gold mine.  Spankie got in on all of this shit at way lower prices than it's at now.  If they all crash (and yes all this shit is gonna be 100% correlated when shit hits the fan) he's probably still gonna do ok, but people jumping in now may get crushed.

Everyone on the forums was talking about bit coin 2.5 years ago when it hit 1k for the first time saying the same shit they are now, then it dropped to $300 and stayed there for 2 years.

That said, if could very well make a bunch of money.   Good luck convincing people on the street that you are going to mine electonic currency in your apartment.  Most people aren't going for that.

rito I think the difference this time is that bitcoin is finally in the mainstream. I asked my mother if she's heard of bitcoin and she said yes, she has heard about it from watching investment programs on PBS/CNBC etc.

I understand your skepticism, its probably a good thing but from now until Nov I see zero downside to buying or mining ethereum.

Oh and Spankie got some of his stuff at lower prices not all of it.

$2k for an ethereum rig is about as low as you can go for a 6GPU build.

I've never said it's a gold mine.  Spankie got in on all of this shit at way lower prices than it's at now.  If they all crash (and yes all this shit is gonna be 100% correlated when shit hits the fan) he's probably still gonna do ok, but people jumping in now may get crushed.

Everyone on the forums was talking about bit coin 2.5 years ago when it hit 1k for the first time saying the same shit they are now, then it dropped to $300 and stayed there for 2 years.

That said, if could very well make a bunch of money.   Good luck convincing people on the street that you are going to mine electonic currency in your apartment.  Most people aren't going for that.

Is rito and Plommer the same person? Never said You said it was a gold mine rito......

This is my first thought, getting in on a bubble at it's peak is probably not the best time. 

Yes I will be fine either way.   Some friends that I suggested buy ripple at 1-3 cents message me things now like "Ripple down to 26 cents, why is it crashing?" 

Yet if they had listened they would still be up 2500%   People got in way too late on Ripple.   And the average joe doesn't understand hype/inflation/corrections.

rito I think the difference this time is that bitcoin is finally in the mainstream. I asked my mother if she's heard of bitcoin and she said yes, she has heard about it from watching investment programs on PBS/CNBC etc.

I understand your skepticism, its probably a good thing but from now until Nov I see zero downside to buying or mining ethereum.

I talked with my wife about it this morning and she never heard of it.....but she watches the Kardashions all day and doesn't know who our Vice President is so fvck her....

yes i understand, i'm coming in and explaining why people aren't banging down plom's door like you suggest they should be.

right, joey and I are looking at $900 a month expectancy. Hardly life changing however my strategy is to hoard my half of all the ethereum we mine and see what happens. That could be life changing, starting in 2018.

Well i'd probably rather do that right now than buy in at the top of a bubble. 

I think I would just evaluate the market over the next 6 months.   I am not buying any crypto's at the moment just holding my large stash which includes Ripple, Lumens, Litecoin, Eth Classic, Eth, Doge, Bitcoin.   

If you had asked me 3 months ago I would have said dump it all in Ripple and Lumens.   I wouldn't buy now, that's just me.   In a very serious "hype" phase right now. 

Teddy I have had many failures.   Crypto's just happened to be successful for me. 

I started making moves last year during election time and started slinging volumes of presidential election gear.  

I flipped that profit into buying crypto's regularly almost every day adding to my existing portfolio. 

Flipped a little of that into mining rigs. 

Gotta make moves, most will fail, but it only takes 1 good move. 

Quick question for Plom or Spankie.. If I want to invest say 1,000 dollars in some of these coins folks have never heard of, myself included, should I use a wallet like Coinbase or the one Plommer suggested yesterday or Friday??? I was just looking at Coin Market Cap this morning where they show all the different coins, such as Emercoin, Earthcoin, Potcoin off the wall coins, but also the main ones..

What I was thinking about doing is putting 1,000 on a whole bunch of them and having my daughter,9, track it and see what comes of it, I asked her this morning if she'd heard of BitCoin and she yes, so I gamble anyway might as well include the whole fuckin family in this...

You two guys look like you're for sure on the right path doing you own mining and all..

Your comments will be appreciated... Thanks..

Plommer, let's say I buy 20 different type of coins, will exodus show them all? If I put them all in, they show the daily movement and all, right..

Exodus offers different types of coins but not all.

Currently Exodus supports : 

Augur, bitcoin, dash, dogecoin, ethereum, golem, litecoin.

augur and golem are ethereum derivatives.