Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

Crypto's changed my life.

In less than 2 years.

Even Wade coulda banked.

2nd biggest regret of my life was not trusting my long time forum pal raiders. I bought two (2) bitcoins for around $330 each. For some dumb reasons never bought any more despite then basically going up nonstop. He was also pitching lite coin and eretheum early too. I did nothing despite believing it in bc I'm a lazy sack of shit sometimes.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it has 6 PCI-E slots. 

I have TWO 7 PCI-E slot boards that everyone said you can only run 4 or 5 GPU's on.  Then why the fuck did they put 7 PCI-E slots on the board? 

I got 6 running it now fine.  Adding the 7th next week. 

Noobs gonna noob. 

This board was $115 USD. Thats what we ordered.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B014F7BQUG/ref=pe_3034960_233709270_TE_item

Tell me what you need. I can ship things for free.

JFC now you tell me.

I would have had everything shipped to you and then you send it to me and we would have saved a couple hundo, but oh well, i think its more important to get things going to recoup the investment quick as possible, plommer needs a new pair of fat guy pants!!

JFC now you tell me.

I would have had everything shipped to you and then you send it to me and we would have saved a couple hundo, but oh well, i think its more important to get things going to recoup the investment quick as possible, plommer needs a new pair of fat guy pants!!

Not worried about the extra few Hundo. Plus if I was responsible for it , it'd take me weeks to get around to it. In Plommer we trust!

You should send Joey to the local best buys/electronic/fry's/micro centers and snipe some GPU's and MB's. 

Wish I had thought about that before I ordered on Amazon.

But he's a busy guy, so I wouldn't ask him to schlepp his ass around a busy California city just to save a few bucks. We'll make that back plus more soon enuff.

Wish I had thought about that before I ordered on Amazon.

But he's a busy guy, so I wouldn't ask him to schlepp his ass around a busy California city just to save a few bucks. We'll make that back plus more soon enuff.

+5000 odds he can find any of the cards above locally.  

I saw a reddit post of a guy flying allover the US and buying all the cards up.   Guy had like 200 GPUs. 

+5000 odds he can find any of the cards above locally.

I saw a reddit post of a guy flying allover the US and buying all the cards up. Guy had like 200 GPUs.

That's what I was thinking. Probably the hardest place

To find them. All the nerds here likely hoarding them. Think it's worth trying to pay off an employee to hold them for me?

There have been several posts from gamers raging that they have to pay 3x the markup for a video card because all of the miners have bought them up. 

I'm actually not upset at having to use the GeForce cards as they are better cards for gaming than the Radeons so they will have a better re-sale value should they last that long.

I've never ran a card 24/7 at full throttle for months at a time. Will be interesting to see how well they hold up.

Gonna have my air conditioning cranked to full all summer long nonstop.

Fukkin Amazon, said everything I ordered was in stock, now something about the graphics cards - will email me when they are being shipped.

Yes have had this happen 10 times at least now.  Waited 3 weeks then they told me out of stock.  Same with newegg, bhphoto, even ebay newegg cancelled one of my orders. 

Oh, stay away from Antonline, scammers.