Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

PLommer, I hope you're keeping your kitty cat very far away from those configurations.

Funny you say that. The spot on my desk where I put the miner is the same spot he sits and waits for me to give him kitty his treats.

So he was curious and snooping around the rig and I had to grab him and put him on the floor to give him treats.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes just tried adding a 7th GPU to one of the MSI's and it flipped out and buried my win10 install. 

Good times boys. 

If I get another board it will be something with a proven record in mining.

This card is the goal. Don't care about the price.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BIOSTAR-TB250-BTC-LGA-1151-Intel-B250-ATX-Motherboards-ETH-ZCASH-ZEC-June-16th-/401303989536

The ASRock H81 BTC and the Biostar's are nice because they are specifically made for mining. 

Have had 0 issues with either.   Only the MSI's. 

Yeah.  Hard to find those.  I just grabbed the MSI because it was available and relatively inexpensive.

I haven't had any issues with either of my boards other than figuring out some BIOS settings which you'll have with any mobo.

Yeah, $2 per rig, comes with some very nice features, remote overclocking/reboot/switch to other coins/power settings. 

Very good service, I just need it stable for NVIDIA before I switch everything over. 

Sounds like a good deal.  If their performance is as good as Claymore, it's a no brainer.  Much lower dev fees.

I'm not sure there has ever been a forum thread that has made so many feel so dumb. Kudos to anyone who can understand it, no less attempt to put together one of these things, Sounds like you need a brain of Newton, coupled with the patience of a saint. I could never do it. Even if I understood it – with the problems you have outlined – I would've thrown that shit at the wall in frustration before it stood a chance.

For some reason, it's still fun to read, even if, it's as others have said, it's like reading a foreign language.

I hope you all get mad rich....or richer...whatever the individual case may be.