Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? 

You do realize that first rig I setup is all AMD cards?  

You can't just plug them in like Nvidia's and pull up some software and start mining. 

There's a process called modding the timing boot straps that these guys don't have to go through with the Nvidia's. 

Searched endlessly for existing vbios mods but they did not exist.  Yes I spent SEVERAL hours modding the boot straps myself until they were perfect. 

Jeez.  So much stupid here. 

Yeah.  Real rocket science to run a fucking app, copy & paste bios settings, and flash the bios, dipshit.

Zomg.  Memory timing!  LMAO.

Several hours ain't 10 fucking days, script kiddie.

So much stupid is right.  Most of it coming from you.

Guest pocketrockets

Always the best excuse when you look like a fucking moron to just say you're trolling.

But you're not fooling anyone.  You play with your cards face up and continue to bluff.

Thats just some James Bond shit.

:clap

Always the best excuse when you look like a fucking moron to just say you're trolling.

But you're not fooling anyone.  You play with your cards face up and continue to bluff.

Yep. totally flat broke, forced to work in sales because I can't code, and also don't have any mining rigs or cryptos to my name .. 

really sucks when the truth comes out and you get totally exposed as a mcdonalds worker with no computer skills or pc background. 

monkey you have a lot of anger inside of you pal. 

Yep. totally flat broke, forced to work in sales because I can't code, and also don't have any mining rigs or cryptos to my name .. 

really sucks when the truth comes out and you get totally exposed as a mcdonalds worker with no computer skills or pc background. 

monkey you have a lot of anger inside of you pal. 

You should look in a mirror.  I code about 10 hours a day and have been for over 20 years.  You need help trying to flash a GPU BIOS.  LOL.

My mom can run a DDOS script.

I was making more coding in 1996 than you make today.

And if I had to work a shitty job like you do, I'd fucking blow my brains out.  It's no wonder you went off without provocation.  Your life fucking sucks.

You should look in a mirror.  I code about 10 hours a day and have been for over 20 years.  You need help trying to flash a GPU BIOS.  LOL.

My mom can run a DDOS script.

I was making more coding in 1996 than you make today.

And if I had to work a shitty job like you do, I'd fucking blow my brains out.

Good dude, maybe start a website with all of your bios for everyone since you're so consumed with "beating me" and being "better" than me. 

It's great entertainment my friend. 

What's so shitty about setting your own hours every day, doing exactly what you want, and basically answering to yourself? 

Totaaaaaaally shitty!  I should have quit years ago! 

Monkey makes more money than me

Also made more in 1996 than I do now. 

Monkey is an expert coder. 

Monkey is releasing custom bios now for miners because he wants to help the community with his mining skills 

Lookin' forward to all of your contributions monkey, how many people you help get setup so far? 

Good dude, maybe start a website with all of your bios for everyone since you're so consumed with "beating me" and being "better" than me. 

It's great entertainment my friend. 

What's so shitty about setting your own hours every day, doing exactly what you want, and basically answering to yourself? 

Totaaaaaaally shitty!  I should have quit years ago! 

No, no, dipshit.  This thread was all about you trying say how much better you were than anyone else.  Maybe you should go back and read your drivel.

What's shitty is that you don't make the money for yourself, genius.

Tough to comprehend for a script kiddie I'm sure.  You're not the sharpest tool in the shed.