Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

Why are we discussing pocket's sex life? We need to figure out what made Spankie snap. What if he has something like borderline personality or bipolar..might need meds. Or he might just need a vacation....or to get laid. Spankie needs some introspection....go fishing and report back.

Out of all those only you could supply what he's possibly looking for .....you're here to help right?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smoke... what kind of pot should I buy in Colorado – something that won't make me too high or paranoid? Something that feels like the equivalent of taking a Percocet? I don't know that I'll actually smoke any, but sounds kind of fun at this very moment.

honestly i would start with some CBD's. There is no THC and they dont get you high. They are just meant to just relax your body and take away pains. They come in gummy bears, liquid drops, vape juice, etc. also legal in most states.

All good spankie, NOW lets get back to making cash.

If my rig holds out 3 days i will be building #2

ordered this for #2 I think my cpu is slow and have a bottle neck also want more ram

what is a good MB for this?

Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM
Preparing for Shipment

honestly i would start with some CBD's. There is no THC and they dont get you high. They are just meant to just relax your body and take away pains. They come in gummy bears, liquid drops, vape juice, etc. also legal in most states.

What does that stand for? So it's more like a Soma then?

Smoke... what kind of pot should I buy in Colorado – something that won't make me too high or paranoid? Something that feels like the equivalent of taking a Percocet? I don't know that I'll actually smoke any, but sounds kind of fun at this very moment.

But this is about Spankie....I'm getting off topic.

white widow

Guest pocketrockets

white widow

hmmm...

I think IAG needs indica to wind down, the sativa strain gets you active and might induce paranoia... idk pot never really made me paranoid, only in high school when I smoked for the 1st few times.

Id advice IAG to get some purple haze or reg california orange.

Me, I love my sativa to work... diesel and white russian yum yum

hmmm...

I think IAG needs indica to wind down, the sativa strain gets you active and might induce paranoia... idk pot never really made me paranoid, only in high school when I smoked for the 1st few times.

Id advice IAG to get some purple haze or reg california orange.

Me, I love my sativa to work... diesel and white russian yum yum

yes indica is to relax

sativa is to be active and alert

i love indicas

Guest pocketrockets

You guys ever have 4-5 double rum cokes a tenderloin and just avoid the whole pot thing.

I'm here to tell ya.......

sure, when there is no pot left in the cookie jar

pot and alcohol mixed i dont like, too much of a fuzz... i like them separate

All good spankie, NOW lets get back to making cash.

If my rig holds out 3 days i will be building #2

ordered this for #2 I think my cpu is slow and have a bottle neck also want more ram

what is a good MB for this?

Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM
Preparing for Shipment

FT, that's overkill for a mining rig.  You only need 4GB of RAM and an entry level 1151 CPU.

Check your current rig using Task Manager.  I bet you're not using anywhere near max on CPU or memory.