Crypto mining chat with spankie and plommer

plommer

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

investment and dating/sex advice from rockets in one thread. given his mass amounts of success in both areas, we are all grateful for such contributions.

I have been very successful at sex. Not at relationships and they are seldom the same. I can go at it for hours. Not gonna get into details but ive been called a sex god.

Dating and fucking two very different things. Making love and fuckin also two different things.

Twat.

I have been very successful at sex. Not at relationships and they are seldom the same. I can go at it for hours. Not gonna get into details but ive been called a sex god.

Dating and fucking two very different things. Making love and fuckin also two different things.

Twat.

PR what animal best describes you in bed?

Guest pocketrockets

a sex god :flag

Yeah. This chick I was dating back in 2008... great chemistry. We used to get wired on blow and ecstasy and fuck at random motels for hours. I was 22 she was 25.

Fucked her like 3 times in 4 hours with little 10-15 min intervals... she was very surprised lol.

I was on great shape back then. Was skateboarding and hitting gym everyday.

I cant pull that off right now no way. Gassed out in 30-40mins last time.

Guest pocketrockets

Lol timely you suck balls useless twat.

No one cares about your beef with me. Keep it in one thread at least.

I am deflecting the tension from Spankie to set the mood for a friendly transition once Plom hits this thread we should all be giggling like morons.

So pretty please w sugar on top... fuck off gingercunt.

Why are we discussing pocket's sex life? We need to figure out what made Spankie snap. What if he has something like borderline personality or bipolar..might need meds. Or he might just need a vacation....or to get laid. Spankie needs some introspection....go fishing and report back.

Smoke... what kind of pot should I buy in Colorado – something that won't make me too high or paranoid? Something that feels like the equivalent of taking a Percocet? I don't know that I'll actually smoke any, but sounds kind of fun at this very moment.

But this is about Spankie....I'm getting off topic.

Smoke... what kind of pot should I buy in Colorado – something that won't make me too high or paranoid? Something that feels like the equivalent of taking a Percocet? I don't know that I'll actually smoke any, but sounds kind of fun at this very moment.

No pot is like taking percocet, thank god.