Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Mark and Elena in a pool.

Jessica fucked up last night big time.  I thought she had the whole thing sniffed out, then she went to veto ceremony and laid a turd on the floor.

She's still top 3 hottest BB women of all time.

I understand why she was trying not to rock the boat, but I think people would have respected a stronger game move.

Next week will be interesting.  Barring a Cody HoH win, gotta think the hex will be used.  

Can't wait to see the look on Paul/Matt/Alex face when they think they're getting Cody out again only to see him stay again.  I'm rooting for the Cody/Jessica side of the house.  I like how Cody is straight up about how bad Josh sucks, and I think he got fucked by having to put up 5 people in week 1.  And Jessica...don't really have to say anything more about her.  They got completely backstabbed by their whole group.

My feelings exactly.

Josh has the maturity of a 10 year old, but would be in the 5th percentile in terms of intelligence.

Jessica was saying she had the best week ever.

In terms of gameplay, that might've been the worst week ever.

Horrible nominations, failing to use the veto, telling people about the hex....

She's sabotaging her own game.

Paul is the clear favorite to win.

Jessica and Cody have no shot.

Matt and Elena are in big trouble because Paul loves to gossip. "Hey, did you hear what he said?"

Paul is such a snake but these people are perfectly happy to act as his pawns and get him to the end.

I'm having second thoughts about Jessica.  She's dumb as a rock, she has fake eyelashes, fake hair (extensions), an ape-like skull (when you look at her from the side), and she's bitchy.  That right there should knock off four points, easily.  I'll be nice and say 7 out of 10.

She's smarter than Josh and much better-looking.

You want to talk about dumb as a rock. Josh is awful at every competition because he's a moron and he's not even athletic.

Listening to him talk is like reading a ck post.

let bet u a meatball

*sobs in the corner*

I'm having second thoughts about Jessica.  She's dumb as a rock, she has fake eyelashes, fake hair (extensions), an ape-like skull (when you look at her from the side), and she's bitchy.  That right there should knock off four points, easily.  I'll be nice and say 7 out of 10.

The Cuban dude, Josh, is funny.  He's annoying, but funny.  Total train wreck... reminds me of PR.

You have lost all credibility with these posts.  Especially the 2nd one.

Josh is the most annoying human being I have ever witnessed anywhere.  He's content to walk around as Paul's puppet?  Paul:  "Take it up to a 30"  Josh:  "ok boss!"

Pretty sure he's a Homosexual human being too, look at how he walks. 

Really rooting for the Mark/Elena/Cody/Jess side of the house for various reasons.  

Their best move would be for the 4 of them to align and then actually FUCKING WIN a comp, and make some moves.  Get Paul and Alex up or something.  Try to change the #s in the house.  

Again, too bad Jess shit the bed last week, should have been Josh and Alex up, 100%.  

I can't believe these morons are letting Paul pull all these puppet strings.  The only one I think is on an inside track with their alliance with Paul is Alex.  Alex definitely has a solid chance to win.

Yeah me too.  Mark seems like a genuinely good guy.  He's bad at the game, but he's nice and rational enough.

Mark is my favorite guy on the game.

Paul is the evil dictator who gets his lackeys to do his dirty work for him.

"Go bully those people. I don't like them."

Josh, Christmas, and Alex: "Right away, boss!"

All disgusting people with the inability to think for themselves.

Josh is by far the worst, though.

Him calling Cody a bully with little man syndrome shows how he lacks any shred of self-awareness.

DGR3WcYUwAI6oUh.jpg

Really rooting for the Mark/Elena/Cody/Jess side of the house for various reasons.  

Their best move would be for the 4 of them to align and then actually FUCKING WIN a comp, and make some moves.  Get Paul and Alex up or something.  Try to change the #s in the house.  

Again, too bad Jess shit the bed last week, should have been Josh and Alex up, 100%.  

I can't believe these morons are letting Paul pull all these puppet strings.  The only one I think is on an inside track with their alliance with Paul is Alex.  Alex definitely has a solid chance to win.

It's so funny to hear these people pretend like "oh yeah, you had a shot at 500k and you blew it."

Weeks ago you could tell who had a shot and who didn't.

Christmas telling Jessica she cost herself 500 grand. Uh, no. Jessica had no chance of winning the game.

Jessica/Cody's last hope was for Jessica to make her week as HOH count and she failed spectacularly.  She needed to divide the alliance.

Ramses from Day 1 had no chance of winning the game.

Josh from Day 1 had no chance.

Jessica/Cody had a chance but that all went away weeks ago.

Paul obviously has been the favorite all along since he has his puppets on a string and he can just knock them off whenever he feels like it, like with Dominique.

Another thing is when you're HOH, you want to try and get someone out who is a serious threat in the game. You don't nominate Cameron (he wasn't nominated but the houseguests made a very stupid choice voting him out) or the blue dog walker, or Jillian, or Josh, or Ramses.

I would say Alex is the second favorite.

Jessica/Cody/Mark/Elena are all now screwed. Elena wanting to bail on Mark was stupid anyway because it's not like she's going to be accepted into Paul's group anyway. Paul's advice would just leave her with nothing in the game.

Another ridiculous thing was Paul getting pissed off that Jessica went back on her word or something.

Paul had no intention of honoring the deal in the first place. He didn't negotiate in good faith, so now exactly does he have the right to be indignant that Jessica didn't follow through? Alex wasn't going to get evicted. Paul is a liar and a snake.

I can't stand Matt and Raven. How immature are those two and Raven screaming all the time. 

I'm not a fan of Matt being a puppet but I give him credit for at least not participating in the bullying and saying (to the camera, which was a weak move, but it was something) that everyone was embarrassing themselves.