Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched last night's Big Brother episode.  It was a double-eviction episode.  Holy shit... I have no idea how Paul got through it virtually unscathed.

And Alex put up Kevin and Raven when she won HOH instead of getting back at Christmas and Josh for voting out Jason?  Paul must've really worked her over during the commercial break.  

Yeah, I can't wait to see Celebrity Big Brother... even though it's going to be a bunch of D-list celebrities. Worse celebrities than Dancing with the Stars, I'm sure.

No shit it will be like Pauly Shore, mike the situation, one of the unpopular Baldwins, Kathy Griffin, Ocho cinco, etc

We need a tgf big brother

Put all of us in a condo for a summer and see who prevails :laugh

• 2 weeks later...

Josh wins :gun because Jason and Alex were bitter fucks. Alex was annoying. She got fuckin' played and couldn't stand it.

What's the point of playing the best game if you're not going to get the victory in the end?

Tonight ruined the whole season for me.

Thought the same thing.

I was laughing at Josh for taking Paul to the end because i thought he had no chance to beat him....still amazed at the outcome.

And damn, Jessica is HOT.

Kinger, Alex is one of the hottest Asians that I have ever seen. She has some damn nice tits for her body.

And Cody has said all along that he would never vote for Paul. You could tell that Paul knew that he had lost when they announced Mark's girlfriends vote. He knew that Mark would vote the same way and he knew that he would never get Cody's vote.

But even I will admit that Cody and Alex's votes were the only ones that I thought would go for Josh. Josh would have beaten Christmas as well

Kinger, Alex is one of the hottest Asians that I have ever seen. She has some damn nice tits for her body.

And Cody has said all along that he would never vote for Paul. You could tell that Paul knew that he had lost when they announced Mark's girlfriends vote. He knew that Mark would vote the same way and he knew that he would never get Cody's vote.

But even I will admit that Cody and Alex's votes were the only ones that I thought would go for Josh. Josh would have beaten Christmas as well

So what?  Still fuckin' bitter that she got played... 

Everyone wanted Josh out-- he was only there because Paul saved his ass twice.