Any of you watching Big Brother this season?

KingRevolver

Another ridiculous thing was Paul getting pissed off that Jessica went back on her word or something.

Paul had no intention of honoring the deal in the first place. He didn't negotiate in good faith, so now exactly does he have the right to be indignant that Jessica didn't follow through? Alex wasn't going to get evicted. Paul is a liar and a snake.

Definitely.  I thought that was funny too.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing is when you're HOH, you want to try and get someone out who is a serious threat in the game. You don't nominate Cameron (he wasn't nominated but the houseguests made a very stupid choice voting him out) or the blue dog walker, or Jillian, or Josh, or Ramses.

The only one I disagree with you on is Josh.  He was an absolute guaranteed vote on Paul's side, and a clear threat to Jess/Cody IF he ever won anything.

He's zero threat to win it all but he's an important piece to remove from the equation sooner rather than later, or you're just fighting uphill.

The only one I disagree with you on is Josh.  He was an absolute guaranteed vote on Paul's side, and a clear threat to Jess/Cody IF he ever won anything.

He's zero threat to win it all but he's an important piece to remove from the equation sooner rather than later, or you're just fighting uphill.

yeah he's Paul's puppet but for me I'd rather get someone out who matters more and who can actually win. I would've put up Paul and Alex. That way you're assured of getting one of them out. If one got vetoed, you could've then thrown Josh or Raven or Christmas in there.

the reason Jessica nominated Josh was because she didn't like him, which is horrible strategy anyway. 

But Jessica using the "pawn" idea was so stupid because you can only use a pawn if the house is with you.

If the house is against you and you put up a pawn, they may just vote the pawn out just to screw you over.

Obviously none of the alliance can think for themselves aside from Paul apparently, but it's a poor game move even if Paul weren't there orchestrating everything.

But Jessica using the "pawn" idea was so stupid because you can only use a pawn if the house is with you.

If the house is against you and you put up a pawn, they may just vote the pawn out just to screw you over.

Exactly,  plus i don't care if Jessica has feelings for Cody.  Cody has 0 chance to win the 500k so not sure why she would't just let him get voted out last night and save the Hex for next week.  Makes 0 sense.  

Exactly,  plus i don't care if Jessica has feelings for Cody.  Cody has 0 chance to win the 500k so not sure why she would't just let him get voted out last night and save the Hex for next week.  Makes 0 sense.  

she was screwed regardless

her decision was emotional

She was mad at the house so she basically used the hex to spite them.

So now she gets one more week with Cody in the house but it's going to be hell with Paul's henchmen running around. 

Next week Cody gets voted out and the following week she gets voted out (unless she wins HOH or POV, but that's just prolonging the inevitable).

She's been a terrible player. She never should've announced she had the hex to begin with.

Like I was saying, once she threw her HOH week away by losing Ramses (a person who actually could've played with her in the future, unlike Paul, Alex, or Josh), she was done. Which week she got evicted didn't really matter.

Josh is the dumbest meatball around.

I don't think he even understands what he's saying.

He tells Elena one thing when they talk.

Then he goes on camera in the diary room and says "Listen Elena, I'll sweet talk you and tell you whatever you want to hear, but just know, you're my target this week."

Uh, Josh, if you want Elena to know that, try telling her instead of the audience. Friggin' moron.

Josh is the dumbest meatball around.

I don't think he even understands what he's saying.

He tells Elena one thing when they talk.

Then he goes on camera in the diary room and says "Listen Elena, I'll sweet talk you and tell you whatever you want to hear, but just know, you're my target this week."

Uh, Josh, if you want Elena to know that, try telling her instead of the audience. Friggin' moron.

Guy is a grade A retard.  Kinda like how he keeps saying "I'm gonna let the house keep thinking Jess is the target, but little do they know Elena is my real target." 

Uhhhhhh, you may wanna let some people know considering you DO need their votes.

she was screwed regardless

her decision was emotional

She was mad at the house so she basically used the hex to spite them.

So now she gets one more week with Cody in the house but it's going to be hell with Paul's henchmen running around. 

Next week Cody gets voted out and the following week she gets voted out (unless she wins HOH or POV, but that's just prolonging the inevitable).

She's been a terrible player. She never should've announced she had the hex to begin with.

Like I was saying, once she threw her HOH week away by losing Ramses (a person who actually could've played with her in the future, unlike Paul, Alex, or Josh), she was done. Which week she got evicted didn't really matter.

I thought she did the right thing by telling people about the hex.  Maybe convince the house not to nominate them for fear of wasting an HOH.

If she didn't tell them about it, she and Cody were going up 100%.  

At least this gave a hope that they wouldn't be, and the hex could buy them one additional week of safety.

Once she let it out, she should have told Paul the specifics.  She should have known that his assumption would be that he would get replacement nominees, so he would be thinking it was a free shot.  If she had explained that evictions would completely halt, Paul MAY have gone in a different direction.  20% chance is greater than the 0% they would have had otherwise.

But yeah, she lost when she blew her HOH anyway, so who cares I guess.

But if she had gotten through this week, then Mark/Elena/Jess/Cody could win 2 straight HOHs and get out other side of house targets, balance could have been restored.

Guy is a grade A retard.  Kinda like how he keeps saying "I'm gonna let the house keep thinking Jess is the target, but little do they know Elena is my real target." 

Uhhhhhh, you may wanna let some people know considering you DO need their votes.

haha, I was just coming here to post that. I finished the episode just now.

So absurd.

He's going to "trick" the house.

If you trick the house and the nominations stay the same, Jessica goes home.

His "target" is irrelevant. He'd have to convince people to evict Elena instead of Jessica.

Josh also lied about the entire conversation he had with Elena, although in his defense, he's stupid enough to think he was telling the truth.

Seriously, this is what it would look like if ck got on Big Brother.

Going over it:

Josh tells Elena he's putting her up as a pawn because she's a strong competitor.

Elena says she's not a strong competitor.

Josh keeps rambling, so Elena gives him two examples of better competitors than her. Alex and Paul.

Josh then says to the camera: "She throws her closest friend, Paul, under the rug."

A)Elena is not Paul's best friend.

B)Elena did not throw Paul under anything. She just said he was a better competitor than her.

C)The expression is "under the bus".

Josh finally calls Paul up to the room, claims Elena backstabbed Paul, and accused Elena of lying about the conversation.

What?

I thought she did the right thing by telling people about the hex.  Maybe convince the house not to nominate them for fear of wasting an HOH.

If she didn't tell them about it, she and Cody were going up 100%.  

At least this gave a hope that they wouldn't be, and the hex could buy them one additional week of safety.

Once she let it out, she should have told Paul the specifics.  She should have known that his assumption would be that he would get replacement nominees, so he would be thinking it was a free shot.  If she had explained that evictions would completely halt, Paul MAY have gone in a different direction.  20% chance is greater than the 0% they would have had otherwise.

It's true. She was too vague about it.

There would've been an outside chance of Paul nominating someone else if he knew he'd get zero evictions from his HOH week by nominating her. 

If you're Paul, though, what does it matter? He has so many chances at HOH. He just needs one of his puppets to win, haha. Like when they all passed their tickets to him in the candy competition.

Because of HOH and POV, there's often the chance of a miracle, but yeah, it would've pretty much had to have been Cody and Jessica winning HOH in consecutive weeks.

Now there's no chance of balance being restored.

Josh also lied about the entire conversation he had with Elena, although in his defense, he's stupid enough to think he was telling the truth.

Seriously, this is what it would look like if ck got on Big Brother.

Going over it:

Josh tells Elena he's putting her up as a pawn because she's a strong competitor.

Elena says she's not a strong competitor.

Josh keeps rambling, so Elena gives him two examples of better competitors than her. Alex and Paul.

Josh then says to the camera: "She throws her closest friend, Paul, under the rug."

A)Elena is not Paul's best friend.

B)Elena did not throw Paul under anything. She just said he was a better competitor than her.

C)The expression is "under the bus".

Josh finally calls Paul up to the room, claims Elena backstabbed Paul, and accused Elena of lying about the conversation.

What?

Hahahahaha I had the EXACT same reaction to the conversation.

It's true. She was too vague about it.

There would've been an outside chance of Paul nominating someone else if he knew he'd get zero evictions from his HOH week by nominating her. 

If you're Paul, though, what does it matter? He has so many chances at HOH. He just needs one of his puppets to win, haha. Like when they all passed their tickets to him in the candy competition.

Because of HOH and POV, there's often the chance of a miracle, but yeah, it would've pretty much had to have been Cody and Jessica winning HOH in consecutive weeks.

Now there's no chance of balance being restored.

Very smart game move by Jess to throw the Den of Temptation comp.  

The worst thing possible for them is Cody and Jessica on the block alone on eviction night.  And they were both gonna be up regardless.

Very smart game move by Jess to throw the Den of Temptation comp.  

The worst thing possible for them is Cody and Jessica on the block alone on eviction night.  And they were both gonna be up regardless.

Josh was set on putting Elena up.

I don't think he would've put up both Cody and Jessica.

That's what Paul wanted but Josh for some reason decided Elena had to go. Very odd show.

Elena literally did nothing wrong.

The house told her to send Josh home.

Then Paul makes up a secret plan to keep Josh and deliberately decides not to tell Mark or Elena about it.

If she had known the plan, I'm sure she would've gone along.

Yeah, agreed.  Elena didn't do shit wrong.  Takes a pretty dumb motherfucker to put someone on the block cause you're butthurt about a vote from a month ago (when Elena clearly got blindsided).  Enter Josh.

Besides, he knows Mark voted to evict him AND threw pickle juice in his face.  But he wants Elena out cause, ya know, she's persuasive..or something.  All based on one conversation they had.

Plus, he's too dumb to even realize that the ONLY reason people want him to stick around is because he's a complete puppet.  He actually thinks he's well-liked.  Unreal.

I am starting to not even like this season.  It's Paul vs Jess & Cody and Paul keeps winning cause the entire house is content to be his lapdogs.

Like yesterday, Jason was all about winning the DoT so Jess/Cody "couldn't get their hands on it".  WTF does he have against them?  Cody had an HoH and put up 1/3 of the house but NOT Jason, and Jess had an HoH and also didn't put him up.  If he could think for himself he could see that they have actually been loyal to him, and he stands 0.0% chance of making it to the end in Paul's group.

entering the show, I figured if for some reason Josh didn't put up Cody and Jessica, he'd put up Mark because he's still upset over the pickle juice thing (which, again, only started because Josh cheated at pool and then lied about it even though there were multiple witnesses).

Then I watch and he for some reason decides to fixate on Elena's vote. Elena wasn't the only one to vote to evict him. Everyone who wasn't aware of Paul's plan did.

The funny thing is, Paul respects Cody and doesn't respect Josh. I don't think anyone respects Josh.

Paul is just against Cody because Cody is a good competitor who won't be his puppet.

If he could think for himself he could see that they have actually been loyal to him, and he stands 0.0% chance of making it to the end in Paul's group.

Agreed, but like Cody said, he and Paul are the only alphas in the house.

Like you said, Jason trying to stick it to Cody made no sense for his game, but Paul went around telling people to compete, so he did it.

Christmas didn't, though, not that she would've had a chance with the crutches/walker.

Kevin should not have competed. Jason should not have competed. Raven should not have competed. Matt should not have competed. It didn't help their games.

It's one thing to have an alliance, but quite another to just be a total puppet.

Being a puppet is not a good game strategy, either. Paul will use them and then discard them.