Cryptos are done

D-Hustle

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be fooled into thinking 8K is the support for BTC, there's a much higher and great chance BTC hitting 6K, +/- few hundred, but and very very low chance it goes lower beyond that, should get a huge bounce back from there.

Marketcap should retest the very very low of 400bil

totally disagree... there could always be a bounce from some level but i think the days of huge rallies are long gone

400 billion is still almost 400 billion too high if bitcoin is unusable

totally disagree... there could always be a bounce from some level but i think the days of huge rallies are long gone

Yup will be no middle ground

Looks like just dead cat bounces before the grand finale

Whether that’s a huge spike or a total meltdown is anyone’s guess

I will go with the latter

I'd consider from 6K to going back to 15K a huge rally, IF it does happen.

why in the world would it ever go from 6k to 15k again?  that's like saying there will be a spike in prices of ps4 sales on ebay, or hatchimals... 3 months ago it was cool to own cryptos, now you get laughed at, and the average joe isn't interested in signing up

why in the world would it ever go from 6k to 15k again?  that's like saying there will be a spike in prices of ps4 sales on ebay, or hatchimals... 3 months ago it was cool to own cryptos, now you get laughed at, and the average joe isn't interested in signing up

3 months ago?

3 months ago?

beginning of november through beginning of january... everyone wanted to ask me how to buy bitcoin... last 2 weeks i haven't had a single person even willing to talk about the subject

are you still holding a bunch of cryptos iag?  all i have is some eth, and some grow/gcap which is really painful... at least i made a killing on those riot and kodk puts

hard to believe that gbtc was in the 19s on monday, now it's 12, wish i could've bought puts on that one

beginning of november through beginning of january... everyone wanted to ask me how to buy bitcoin... last 2 weeks i haven't had a single person even willing to talk about the subject

are you still holding a bunch of cryptos iag? all i have is some eth, and some grow/gcap which is really painful... at least i made a killing on those riot and kodk puts

hard to believe that gbtc was in the 19s on monday, now it's 12, wish i could've bought puts on that one

...ath were less than a month ago...nothing fundamental in tech has changed....at least alts... The tether stuff brings into question the actual current value, but there is still value. I have sold most starting mid Dec or so... but have about 25k still in BTC, eth and various alts which I will hold indefinitely.

I don’t get ur analogy to PS4, etc.. really, but to each his or her own. It’s not as if the tech is obsolete...just getting started. Everything was overvalued, but we knew that.

...ath were less than a month ago...nothing fundamental in tech has changed....at least alts... The tether stuff brings into question the actual current value, but there is still value. I have sold most starting mid Dec or so... but have about 25k still in BTC, eth and various alts which I will hold indefinitely.

I don’t get ur analogy to PS4, etc.. really, but to each his or her own. It’s not as if the tech is obsolete...just getting started. Everything was overvalued, but we knew that.

supply and demand equation... when video game consoles come out they can fetch 2x or 3x fair value on ebay in the first few weeks... then the price goes to fair value and never triples again

once the silly phase is over with, it's hard to move something a great deal to the upside because people are waiting for bounces to sell, rather than waiting for dips to buy

the technology doesn't have to be obsolete, but what is the technology of cardano worth?  it can be easily replicated for peanuts, so there's no reason for it to be worth $11 billion or even $1 billion

there would be no reason for gold to trade for $100,000/ounce if people could dig it out of the ground for $1400/ounce... unless there was a supply/demand imbalance which would eventually work itself out, which is still ongoing for cryptos... at some point they are worth the mining costs

supply and demand equation... when video game consoles come out they can fetch 2x or 3x fair value on ebay in the first few weeks... then the price goes to fair value and never triples again

once the silly phase is over with, it's hard to move something a great deal to the upside because people are waiting for bounces to sell, rather than waiting for dips to buy

the technology doesn't have to be obsolete, but what is the technology of cardano worth? it can be easily replicated for peanuts, so there's no reason for it to be worth $11 billion or even $1 billion

there would be no reason for gold to trade for $100,000/ounce if people could dig it out of the ground for $1400/ounce... unless there was a supply/demand imbalance which would eventually work itself out, which is still ongoing for cryptos... at some point they are worth the mining costs

Yeah, I just I don’t know what constitutes the “silly phase.” BTC went from 1000 plus to 300 or something in 2013 and sat for two years or so? After Mt. Gox...Then possibly pumped up by one guy they say now....then I was told the silly phase was over under 2k. Goes to 20k...possibly also because of pump from Bitfinex... The only thing I know about BTC prices, is it seems impossible to know anything about BTC prices. Heard someone say the other day that “ Bitcoin doesn’t give a fuck about your triangles. “ That made me laugh.

Yeah, I just I don’t know what constitutes the “silly phase.” BTC went from 1000 plus to 300 or something in 2013 and sat for two years or so? After Mt. Gox...Then possibly pumped up by one guy they say now....then I was told the silly phase was over under 2k. Goes to 20k...possibly also because of pump from Bitfinex... The only thing I know about BTC prices, is it seems impossible to know anything about BTC prices. Heard someone say the other day that “ Bitcoin doesn’t give a fuck about your triangles. “ That made me laugh.

A lot of TA guys I've noticed are always bullish on things or bearish, they'll throw a lot of different coins and always publish things that are bullish, or bearish, rare to see TA guys publishing both bear and bullish charts. I find TA to be fairly BIAS many times.

For example here is my chart I draw about BTC, notice I am very bearish on BTC right now.

A lot of TA guys I've noticed are always bullish on things or bearish, they'll throw a lot of different coins and always publish things that are bullish, or bearish, rare to see TA guys publishing both bear and bullish charts. I find TA to be fairly BIAS many times.

For example here is my chart I draw about BTC, notice I am very bearish on BTC right now.

http://i67.tinypic.com/j6mnt3.jpg

Hahahahaha

the silly phase was when smaller cryptos were going up 3x or 10x in a week... that kind of activity is always indicative of a top

you're right with regards to btc/eth, it's hard to know for certain which direction they will head but deep down i think you know the party is over.  i would guess that over 90% of the current top 100 coins are going to be worth almost nothing within a year or two, totally different than "real assets".

the silly phase was when smaller cryptos were going up 3x or 10x in a week... that kind of activity is always indicative of a top

you're right with regards to btc/eth, it's hard to know for certain which direction they will head but deep down i think you know the party is over.  i would guess that over 90% of the current top 100 coins are going to be worth almost nothing within a year or two, totally different than "real assets".

will you let that happen without making money with puts and calls?  with little risk leverage you could make tens of millions if that simple prediction happens.