Cryptos are done

D-Hustle

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

WVU what do you think of their software?  I actually like it quite a bit once you get used to the conversion rates.

Your Monkey asskicking turned me on to this.  This is the only place that will let me play with an ipad.  Just getting my feet wet.  Played a few tourneys and a few hours of poker

• 2 weeks later...

what have you heard? Never got involved with them and was kicking myself.

I bought in at the ICO and forgot about it til a few days ago when I looked to see how many coins were given, price looked good on the future market,,,about 5x what I paid.

Then I read today that there has been internal discord, and they basically have gotten nowhere, launch delayed etc..

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-bitcoin-funding-tezos-specialreport/special-report-backroom-battle-imperils-230-million-cryptocurrency-venture-idUSKBN1CN35K

Saw this tweet....sounded about right with my luck lately

“Investors in Tezos are not investors, just very kind people who had $232 million to spare”

“Moreover, the report states that the Breitmans view their fundraising effort not as participants' speculative investment in new technology; rather, the Breitmans have taken the position that the funds raised (now valued at over $400 million) are non-refundable donations to Tezos' efforts. As Kathleen Breitman told Reuters: "[P]articipating in the Tezos fundraiser was like contributing to a public television station and receiving a 'tote bag' in return. That's the same kind of thing here." Many notable investors, however -- including Silicon Valley venture capitalist Tim Draper -- expect much more than a metaphorical "tote bag." They view their contributions as investments and expect a valuable return on those investments. As Mr. Draper told Reuters, he views cryptocurrencies as commodities like pork bellies and characterized his participation in the Tezos ICO as a purchase, not a donation.“

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silver-miller-investigates-tezos-ico-non-refundable-donation-or-speculative-investment-300540073.html

Looks like you may have lucked out by missing it Brick.

• 1 month later...

Oh brother...

What did people expect? That it would get to $5000 oor $10.000?

Anything over 1K it was too late to invest, said it numerous times... BTC might have reached its maximum potencial in 3k... who really knows? I was suggested to invest when it was at $300... and even then I thought it was a bad idea, obv cryptos were relatively unknown to the masses back in 2014.

Truth is your best play is holding other minor coins that offer more tech advantages for the consumer... as they are SIMPLY YET to reach their true potencial.

Lol. Funny to read these old threads. Saw a funny one at RX the other day from when things were REALLY cheap.

Novagritz calling for 40k bitcoin next year. ..maybe in next several months. Unimaginable times we are in here.

I hope some of you on the sidelines that think it’s too late to get in would reconsider. Lots of coins and still plenty of room for the top ones to grow.