Cryptos are done

D-Hustle

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mean, now take some of your newfound fortune and enter the Bowl Contest

Lol. Not picking on Rockets, it’s just funny to see the what did they think it would go to 10K?

Hey, it’s not real til all cashes out and in my bank account. What’s the deadline on bowl contest? I’ll get in.

Lol. Hey, it’s not real til all cashes out and in my bank account. What’s the deadline on bowl contest? I’ll get in.

I was just messing with you.  You got a few days. 

its funny.  I sold mine earlier than I should after having BTC pretty early.  Texted someone today only time in my life I made 30k off almost nothing and still felt like a fool.  

I was just messing with you.  You got a few days. 

its funny.  I sold mine earlier than I should after having BTC pretty early.  Texted someone today only time in my life I made 30k off almost nothing and still felt like a fool.

Wors. I sold 3 of mine on Sat and promptly went up 5k each. But hard to complain when you’ve made a good money. Did you get any of your money from Kolzig? Wasn’t Dec1 the date?

Wors. I sold 3 of mine on Sat and promptly went up 5k each. But hard to complain when you’ve made a good money. Did you get any of your money from Kolzig? Wasn’t Dec1 the date?

i added up what my wd in jan-apr were this year from books in coins if i'd just sat on it instead of sold.   over a million, kms.   lost betting since too kms again

i added up what my wd in jan-apr were this year from books in coins if i'd just sat on it instead of sold.   over a million, kms.   lost betting since too kms again

Yeah that’s harsh. It would suck worse of you were in a bad financial situation, which you are not at all. If that were the case you probably would want to Kys. Friend of mine was writing sports content for a book 2013. Offered to pay him in BTC, he wanted cash...I said don’t do the calculations! He had a good attitude about it though, and we can only work with the information we have at any given time., so don’t beat yourself up and try not to think about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...