ANYONE here betting McGregor over Floyd?

FISHHEAD

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy, you are completely unreadable.  You have zero gambling knowledge and you are obsessed with the male penis.  Congrats.

The guy doesn't even bet.  It took three people to tell him the correct line on Rory McIlroy before he finally understood.  He's a homer that brings nothing of substance to any conversation on the forums.

He's a completely worthless poster but the best part is that he thinks he's a somebody.

The guy doesn't even bet.  It took three people to tell him the correct line on Rory McIlroy before he finally understood.  He's a homer that brings nothing of substance to any conversation on the forums.

He's a completely worthless poster but the best part is that he thinks he's a somebody.

Thank you for your contribution, MonkeyF0cker. The forum will consider it and get back to you. If anyone cares. Which they haven't yet.

Paddy, re-evaluate.

Fish, I am not saying that Mayweather is not the safe bet. I'm saying that it is not absolutely safe, and the best bet for loose, can afford to lose, money is McGregor. It's a personal choice, and if I bet late in August, it will be probably a hun on McGregor. 

It's wrong to think that McGregor has never faced boxers before. Lots of his MMA opponents come from a boxing foundation.