Ok... extreme times take extreme measures

Guest pocketrockets

Timely, you need to relax, you take shit too seriously.

Bad look if I get a loan and pay 25% on top in 2 months or less?

Pal, you haven't paid Kolzig back $100 in a month. 

If it's a weave, fine... but this isn't a charity or loan service. No issues with you Rocket, but you don't exactly have the best history of repaying debts pal.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pocketrockets

Pal, you haven't paid Kolzig back $100 in a month. 

If it's a weave, fine... but this isn't a charity or loan service. No issues with you Rocket, but you don't exactly have the best history of repaying debts pal.

I know, I havent paid Kolzig in a month because they stiffed me on the freelance crap... $600 and $200, 2 separate jobs

Learned my lesson.

I am asking for this and if I get it, and will send to Kolz immediately. I started working this week so I assured Kolz he would get paid around the 1st of Aug at the latest... today if I get this today

Is a forum bro, you are very passionate about your opinions and I can respect that, fighting for what you believe in... Im not here to scam anybody... you think Id risk being vanished for mere 4 hundo? This forum is worth way more than that for me...

Odds are -400 I dont get $, and thats fine... 

I know, I havent paid Kolzig in a month because they stiffed me on the freelance crap... $600 and $200, 2 separate jobs

Learned my lesson.

I am asking for this and if I get it, and will send to Kolz immediately. I started working this week so I assured Kolz he would get paid around the 1st of Aug at the latest... today if I get this today

Is a forum bro, you are very passionate about your opinions and I can respect that, fighting for what you believe in... Im not here to scam anybody... you think Id risk being vanished for mere 4 hundo? This forum is worth way more than that for me...

Odds are -400 I dont get $, and thats fine... 

all good, just lending my two cents. don't like that stuff at a gambling forum but doesn't mess up my day in anyway so no worries. good luck in your endeavors. 

Guest pocketrockets

all good, just lending my two cents. don't like that stuff at a gambling forum but doesn't mess up my day in anyway so no worries. good luck in your endeavors. 

All good man, I have no resentment towards you and I wish the best as well... forum idiotic battles are just that... I dont hate you or even BBB... I actually feel sorry for things ive said... I get tilted easy and Im a headcase... bad combo

A gambling forum has many forms of helping... ive seen posters on a rush to press a bet without availabilty to move funds, offer $100 on top and get it done, pay, gents being gents.

Nothing would satisfy me more than pay the juice, shake hands and be grateful. Haters are gonna say what?

On the other side, if I dont and I stiff im forever banned, and a pariah...

But makes for a fun thread on slow season anyway.

I knew my chances when I opened this thread.

Guest pocketrockets

Rockets u Born in Costa Rica ?

Yeah bro, been living in this shithole for 30 years now (lived 1 year in LA)

Mom is from Patterson, NJ

Guest pocketrockets

Even bbb

well, ive never had a feud in the forums like I had it with you

very glad is over for the most part

shitty stuff, not worth it

Guest pocketrockets

pal i seen you and pocket go back and forth, wasnt even going to try to be seen in here!!!

yep on a daily basis...

been peaceful on both sides for weeks

forum much more enjoyable 

Guest pocketrockets

Where does your mom live PR?

Two floors below me lol... I "rent" a studio on the 3rd floor... i say "rent" because I actually make the monthly bank payments that were required to build the 2nd and 3rd floors... brother pays half, I pay half... he lives on the 2nd floor.

Guest pocketrockets

Pr is your mom hot?

Some would say so... she is indeed very attractive at her 50 years... she looks 38

I had to beat some friends in my teens for saying lewd shit.