With Boat a few hours from death I'm now accepting applications for his job here

Yanks

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unreal. What happened pal? Tax season this year almost kill you???

Portal Vein Thrombosis, fancy name for blood clots near all my inner organs.  Fallout from 2 rather serious colon surgeries I had about 4 years ago.  Clots went into remission, never disappeared until I was up in Ohio vacation playing golf with my brother...

Damn that's scary. Glad you recovered.

I have done my fair stay of hospital stays the last several years unfortunately.  All my organs have been tested as good, just a cross to bear I guess.  Only drawback is super low energy, which is very common with this.  Doctors told me all the times I have been hospitalized that this is VERY uncommon for a 48 year old male, so I have that going for me, lol.

Choices but limited

GREAT NEWS

Josh the maintenance guy here is a HUGE MLB fan.

he says 1st 5 Mets over 4 today is the play

I am all over it

Spread the word.

I don't want to stray from this thread, Toby may scold me again.

Lets get more plays from Mr. Josh....guy pushes and full wager sneaks over in bottom 9th. This man may possess epic mush abilities...

How about a breakfast pic and do they offer you different colored gowns every day or is it always same color? Do they let you wear your crocodile skin shoes at night? Finally, which staff member has made your stay better so far and why and whats her name and whats the lunch menu today? Any interesting tests scheduled today? If I have more questions I'll be sure to let you know, that's it for now.

Guest boatboatboat

Just ate.

Had chemical stress test.

Had 4 people in room as they were concerned due to breathing issues.

It was easy. Felt MUCH MUCH less strain on heart during test than when I walked in Monday.

Been feeling for 2 week's straight, like the stress test made me feel.

Sorry toby. Looks like I'll live to be 80.

May purchase peeps this fall.

Guest boatboatboat

Best staff is a he.

52 year old icu nurse.

Was a military nurse in Japan for ww2 USA vets who stayed there after war

Lots of good talks with him

Guest boatboatboat

Lets get more plays from Mr. Josh....guy pushes and full wager sneaks over in bottom 9th. This man may possess epic mush abilities...

Just spoke with Josh he was fixing a bed rail that come lose. Had to get a special he head scew driver. Why they didn't just a traditional stainless Phillips head when manufacturered I'll never know.

He likes cubs 1st 5 -1/2 run. Said should be about -130