Mexican > American

KingRevolver

Not comparing countries or any of that garbage, America wins every time.  But there are certainly instances where "going Mexican" is much more +EV.

My car steering wheel would jerk to the left when I would accelerate, and the car would sway because of it.  When I let off the gas (or used the break) the steering wheel would jerk to the right, and the car would sway that way.

Took the car to one of these 'professional' American mechanics.  Asshole takes like two hours to "inspect it."  The whole thing was all secretive and I couldn't be in the shop area.  Anyway, he finally tells me both lower arm controls need to be replaced.  He quotes me $850.  I told him I would think about it and come back to him when I was ready to replace. 

I went to a Mexican mechanic.  Shop was out in the open where you could see everything.  He put the car up on the lift and suspended it.  He jerked on the passenger side tire... not much motion.  He then jerked on the driver side tire and it shook all over the place.  He called me over to show me and said the driver side lower arm control needed to be replaced.  I asked if the passenger side control was fine, and he said yes.  He told me $250 total to replace.  $150 for the control arm and $100 labor.  Told him deal.  I was in and out in about 90 minutes.

Saved $600.

http://i.imgur.com/1bfBBIh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/0xKwwrn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/IwsIbyX.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lease

Ive honestly never had any issues with my Hondas or Toyotas.  Like in forever.  

You maintain them and they run forever.  Oil changes.  Brakes.  Fluid replacements.  Timing belts.  Etc.

You have some bad luck if you have issues with stuff like Kinger just posted if you drive a smaller Toyota or Honda.  

Buying > leasing.  For most people.  If you buy the right vehicle. 

Ive honestly never had any issues with my Hondas or Toyotas.  Like in forever.  

You maintain them and they run forever.  Oil changes.  Brakes.  Fluid replacements.  Timing belts.  Etc.

You have some bad luck if you have issues with stuff like Kinger just posted if you drive a smaller Toyota or Honda.  

Buying > leasing.  For most people.  If you buy the right vehicle.

Weavy WeavoWitz

They are hands down better tenants when dealing in the lower income areas. Poor blacks and white trash terrible tenants. The Mexicans always pay the rent and once you teach them you aren't fixing the shit they break living 10 deep in a 2br then they are fine

This

Mexicans are #1. 

Had my mexican friend replace transmission in my vehicle for $200. (I purchased the transmission and he charged me $200 labor) 

Simply unbeatable, and he was happy.  Brought him a few steaks and stuff for a bonus and he was so damn happy. 

Good guys they work hard.