Mexican > American

KingRevolver

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I will say the ones who work or have worked for me tend to get a little lazy the longer and more comfortable they get. They also get to be more of pain in the ass tenants once they've been there a whIle.

Absolutely you have to keep giving them incentives, small raises at a time so they feel like they are making progress. 

I look at hiring mexicans like downloading a video, in %'s, you give them a little bit, let them feel speical. 

I mean I do give them bonuses too, they probably make more in the end than the average white trash. 

But it's all about the game. 

Absolutely you have to keep giving them incentives, small raises at a time so they feel like they are making progress.

I look at hiring mexicans like downloading a video, in %'s, you give them a little bit, let them feel speical.

I mean I do give them bonuses too, they probably make more in the end than the average white trash.

But it's all about the game.

It's always a game. Have to keep them thinking something is better ahead.

Mexicans only look like they work hard because they do manual labor because they're too stupid to do anything else.....

White people are too stupid to realize this.......they see a Mexican running a jackhammer and they equate that with hard work when it's just work for the dumb.....they peek in the kitchen at a restaurant and see them washing dishes 2-1 compared with Timely and think they are working hard when Timely is just being lazy...

DownSouth, my uncle owns lots of property in shitty neighborhoods in LA and asks me from time to time to help with a repair on his property, everytime I go to the complex with Mexicans it's disgusting, dirty dishes piled up, mildew in the bathroom, cockroaches running around, dirty diapers on the coffee table and every couch being slept on....

Go to the Black complex and everything is new and clean in their apartment......most likely stolen, yes....but clean.......they are usually smoking pot at 8am and have X-rated rap playing with children present but they are by far and away cleaner people and lord knows I don't like negroes but I'll call a spade a spade......pun intended

You live in L.A. Everyone there is disgusting. I bet your house smells like Hawaiian ass crack and toe cheese when you walk in! Your furniture probably covered in sewage from when you walk home from work and sit down on the couch.

The only high class people there live in the hills.

Most of the Valley rats are trash... white, black, or Hispanic. L.A. is a fuckin' cesspool. Would never live there. Takes a special kind to live there.

The rest of us in America have good white, black and Hispanic folk.