Mexican > American

KingRevolver

They probably need to work. I'm sure it's easy to work two to three minimum wage jobs and go to night school to learn perfect English.

Well , a game plan would be nice before just running thru the boarder and screaming 'Give me free health care and schooling for my non English speaking 3 kids and the one in my belly'

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The stereotype of a Mexican who came over the border to America is accurate......

They don't speak English

They live over crowded in apartments

Only eat Mexican food

Throw their trash on the ground

They work manual labor

I have more experience with the house owning type beaner.

Pretty clean people.

More than half of Americans are women.  By your definition, I should assume you're a woman.

You can assume that when you walk down the street with your dog that the first person you see will be a woman....that's fine....but to assume I'm a female would be assine because you can see the way I post and come up with a stereotyped conclusion that I'm all man baby...

You can assume that when you walk down the street with your dog that the first person you see will be a woman....that's fine....but to assume I'm a female would be assine because you can see the way I post and come up with a stereotyped conclusion that I'm all man baby...

You don't wear a dress?  Definitely not a stereotypical American.

Is this a stereotype or not......

If I go to a restaurant tonight, regardless what food type, I assume the dishwasher will be a Mexican...

If I call the union hall tomorrow to ask for a laborer to break concrete they will send me a Mexican...

If I want someone to paint my house while I drink beers and I go to the Home Depot to find someone in the parking lot it will be an illegal Mexican.....

Real recognize real baby....

Lol on the Timely.....

How bout this and then I'm done for a while.....

If I'm in the mood for sex and want a whore with GF experience.....do I think White girl? No, because 6/10 times they same 'ok hurry up and cum' and if I choose Asian I know I'm getting a shower both before and after and they dress me before leaving with a kiss...

Stereotypes are real.....

Lol on the Timely.....

If I'm in the mood for sex and want a whore with GF experience.....do I think White girl? No, because 6/10 times they same 'ok hurry up and cum' and if I choose Asian I know I'm getting a shower both before and after and they dress me before leaving with a kiss...

You should go to the Ukraine and see if you think the stereotype holds weight.

Guest boatboatboat

Lol on the Timely.....

So what did we learn here?

White girls wont put up with the perma commode smell Teddy has

Asian girls like to slide a little cum from the prior clients mouth into Teds as a parting gift