MLB auction

rjt

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Po69, this is a family forum that doesn't condone poster to poster gambling.

Please tone down the foul lanaguage.

Also, please take a shower and wash the folds between your rolls before playing live poker. The other folks at the table will greatly appreciate it.

:mutley

5 bucks :laugh

10 bucks PR :laugh  :laugh

JFC move the fuck on PO.  Of course they should have paid, but this is the interwebz, common

Relax Po. you didn’t settle up for the nhl auction until a week after the finals ended.

Are you sure?? I thought that it was more than 1 day AFTER I received notification on who to send the money.  But these guys havent responded at all. Did I pay you with paypal? Let me research exactly how long it took for me to pay

Professor, it DID NOT take me a week at all to send the money. I knew that had to be wrong. First of all, you told me to send the money to brick in one PM but you never gave me his paypal address.

I immediately requested the address and you sent it later that evening. Now I didnt pay it that day, but i paid it 2 days later. Maybe brick told you about it 1 week later, but I have the exact name and address and date of when I paid.

Likewise i paid tripp within 2 days of getting his paypal address. Not sure why it wasnt within 1 day, but unlike you guys I am not here everyday

Not sure why it wasnt within 1 day, but unlike you guys I am not here everyday

I really hope you can understand now why I asked you to post up in Survivor-1......I said exactly what you just said when trying to explain why you needed to post up......You're Not Here Every day.....and I promised the winner immediate payout

So many posters talk out both sides of their mouths...