MLB auction

rjt

Of course fucking barman has to fuck everything up. He refuses to pay me the $5. He will only send it to yisman. And of course he wont send $6 to cover the fees both ways.

Well fine you piece of shit, since you cant afford $1 in fees, then send yisman the $5 and he can send me whatever remains after the fees.

Why cant you just do this like everyone else?? Had your $5 bid won, then you would have DEMANDED payment with minutes most likely

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course fucking barman has to fuck everything up. He refuses to pay me the $5. He will only send it to yisman. And of course he wont send $6 to cover the fees both ways.

Well fine you piece of shit, since you cant afford $1 in fees, then send yisman the $5 and he can send me whatever remains after the fees.

Why cant you just do this like everyone else?? Had your $5 bid won, then you would have DEMANDED payment with minutes most likely

It's $5,  let him send it to Yisman and be done with it. 

Well that $5 would go to me. yisman has already been paid by tomorrowsnews. It is only $5, but these bitches would expect to be paid every single dollar had they won. Especially barman, but of course he has no integrity.......we sort of all knew that anyway. I mean guys paid over 100X his amount earlier with no problems. But has to be the bitch

I mean one day one of these real small bids is going to win and those are expecting to be paid

FAT BOY is worried about 5 bucks, LOL he should be paid the 5 bucks but no need for a scene about 5 bucks......Imagine this FAT POS at mcdonalds staring down the dollar menu with 5 bucks in his pocket............. Try to guess what he would get with his 5 dollars from Barman off the dollar menu, my guess might be a little over 5 bucks

Large Coke

(2) 4 piece nuggets

(2) Double chesseburgers

(1) Value Fry

Pretty crazy a guy bids on a team then expects to not pay

I agree it's total BS....And already posters coming in with the 'It's only $5 you need the money that bad' .....funny that NBL is one of the guys who said this because I made him post up $50 for survivor because I said he would say the same thing to me if he paid a couple days late and I complained...

Bullshit move by Barman and he should be considered a stiff but Hammer wants to make him into a Hero...

Let's all donate some cash to barman in exchange for sifting this slob the $5

heh

ONE TIME Happy Retort follows below:

Six years ago, PO69 pulled a couple of outright shady moves in the RxForum FantFootball league which cost me and a couple other contestants at least $200.

Clearly, we all survived this horrendous moment but I will never, ever send PO69 even one red cent for any reason whatsoever.

I am happy to send to Yisman or to any other TGF member who wishes to represent as PO's advocate.

Also have no problem posting up in advance of any and all future TGF-led contests&auctions if requested.

I just simply - and with admitted Severe Petulance - refuse to directly interact with PO69 given his 15+ year extended resume of cheating in various Forumville events.

He most certainly won this here MLB AUCTION fair and square. My protest is founded on his history which jobbed me personally of real $$$.

Master Plan is to Stiff him in some way at least 39 more times at $5 and then we will reset the meter to EVEN.......heh

I agree it's total BS....And already posters coming in with the 'It's only $5 you need the money that bad' .....funny that NBL is one of the guys who said this because I made him post up $50 for survivor because I said he would say the same thing to me if he paid a couple days late and I complained...

Bullshit move by Barman and he should be considered a stiff but Hammer wants to make him into a Hero...

Ted, if u wish to serve as PO's advocate I will send you his $5 and another $15 for your trouble. Shoot me a PM...You and I cross swords at times, but I view you as fully trustworthy

Lol....probably not after my last post...

Anyway I'm staying away from collecting and sending money I'm just giving my 2cents

Your being a jackass about my family doesn't make you untrustworthy.....

All Good.....My offer to send $20 to ANY TGF poster other than PO stands....happy to receive pertinent PMs

VD goes after touts but looks the other way if the tour is his buttie and Joey does the same with stiffs,, he'll go after them until it comes to PO and then he encourages it...

Where rjt? It's his contest he fought Fish over it...come in and mediate this mess...

this type of nonsense wouldn’t happen if fish was running the show!!!

Tedddy you must have a piece of shit in your eye from the last job site......What i said is FATBOY should be paid the 5 bucks but save the drama and scene over it! As for me posting up the 50 for your survivor pool, it does not bother me.....If you recall my money was sent to you 2 minutes after you told me to post up..When you have cash it can never bother a person to post up, Which i have done every time i have been asked here...Not once have i been told to post up and then say thats bullshit etc I have been in many contests currently going on post up and not post up, will never be an issue for me....Also Tedddy it was 2 of your survivor contests that i have posted up for not 1, once again remove said shit from your eye.

I own a couple fire protection companies, so that means i have 15-20 goons just like you that can turn a pipe wrench and install a kitchen exhaust hood etc......You think you make good money, well imagine where i stand pal......

You on the other hand and here asking people to make bets for you, setting up challenges without the cash to cover the challenge.......Fall back in place Tedddy, maybe ill sponsor you tonight with a small parlay.................

The reason for my post was to fuck with PO, not to say its ok to not pay the man...............If you didnt have a piece of shit from you last toilet bowl job in your eye, then you would of been able to read that............Now get back to work Bitch cause you are still on the clock..............

I of course have no idea what a RXFANFOOTBALL LEAGUE is and how I could have caused you to lose $200. I am sure that it is bullshit though.

Seriously though barman, i tried to make it easy to where only one poster had to pay yisman and it wasnt me. I didnt want us losing 3.9% to paypal one of 2 ways. So I asked all of his money to be paid by tomorrowsnews. Actually by doing this, I was assuming on getting paid by everyone else. Grow up dude.

I guess only Martian, WVU and Pocketorockets didnt pay. But it is possible that WVU and THEMARTIAN FORGOT about their bids. I have to admit that I have never heard of Martian before, but I think that I sent him a PM yesterday. Maybe it went to the wrong poster

Does anyone ever hear from Martian? He hasnt repsonded at all.Martian owes $15. Also barman hasnt paid yisman yet either from what i can tell.

And lastly, pocketrockets still owes $10

Martian was another one who was offended I had asked for post up in contest....he lives a couple cities away from me, I have his email (won't share) so if it gets to be a couple weeks I will send a reminder for you...