Legendary poster, RMI, is on a roll...

KingRevolver

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

60... Geeeez, who would of ever thought?? Is what the ? Is for... Been rescuing dogs for 30 years now, always 2 at a time... We take the ones people don't want or over look... The latest my wife picked up, was starved out and put in a trash can to die.. 7 oz when my wife got him, now 80 pounds... He's scared to death of trash cans... On trash day I have to walk him straight down the middle of the street... Got him on CBD treats it helps with his anxiety....

Hi Jeff!

Happy birthday pal.   :cheers

60... Geeeez, who would of ever thought?? Is what the ? Is for... Been rescuing dogs for 30 years now, always 2 at a time... We take the ones people don't want or over look... The latest my wife picked up, was starved out and put in a trash can to die.. 7 oz when my wife got him, now 80 pounds... He's scared to death of trash cans... On trash day I have to walk him straight down the middle of the street... Got him on CBD treats it helps with his anxiety....

Good to see you, pal.  Trade that Pepsi stock for Amazon.  

Hope you're doing well.  :cheers

Certainly not on the slot and VP front you do not.........................

I could sit and wait to play Aladdin's Fortune and other stupid AP plays all day long if I had nothing better to do with my life.

Not my thing.

Once again.  It's not rocket science.  For someone so unfamiliar with the math behind the things you do, you sure are arrogant.

Monkey

You know Voodoo, you know RMI, you know E.G., you know Harvey, you know Big Jim, you know Bee??????

Didn't think so

Goodnight moron

I have seen RMI and his Asian broad at drawings before.  How do you think I knew her age, dipshit? 

I don't spend my life on miniscule VP edges.  I have better things to do with my time.

Doesn't mean you know more than me - as evidenced by this thread and the pending sims.

I could sit and wait to play Aladdin's Fortune and other stupid AP plays all day long if I had nothing better to do with my life.

Not my thing.

Once again.  It's not rocket science.  For someone so unfamiliar with the math behind the things you do, you sure are arrogant.

you really truly believe the shit you type...........its hilarious.

GOOD GOD, COLLOSAL MORON

I have seen RMI and his Asian broad at drawings before.  How do you think I knew her age, dipshit? 

I don't spend my life on miniscule VP edges.  I have better things to do with my time.

Doesn't mean you know more than me - as evidenced by this thread.

LOLOLOL, no you haven't .....................miniscule VP edges, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Again, hail the mighty MONKEY, anyone makes less than 500k a year are morons and should find something better to do with their  time.

LOLOLOL, no you haven't .....................miniscule VP edges, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Again, hail the mighty MONKEY, anyone makes less than 500k a year are morons and should find something better to do with their  time.

What's 500/130000?  Not miniscule?

Nowhere did I say "anyone makes less than 500k a year are morons" or anything close to it.  I = me.  Doesn't mean everyone, fucktard.