Legendary poster, RMI, is on a roll...

KingRevolver

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A recurring theme on the forum is when someone dislikes another poster they look for any way to try and shame them about something. I call it the "American disease". Always gotta puff out your chest.

In real life most guys don't give a shit about any of this stuff.

Lets have some laughs instead of the silly e-battles.

JFC.

A recurring theme on the forum is when someone dislikes another poster they look for any way to try and shame them about something. I call it the "American disease". Always gotta puff out your chest.

JFC.

I just respond to the posts.  These guys need to make up lies about others to feel better about themselves.

It's really strange.  Feminine really.

I do?  You have to resort to lies and personal attacks like all of the other mutts on the forum

YUP, that was your words.

Actually, you have no girlfriend, LOLLOLLOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if you did you would make her pay half the property taxes.

LOL

..............still laughing at you cringing about tying up 2500

DO YOU HAVE A POT TO PISS IN?

YUP, that was your words.

Actually, you have no girlfriend, LOLLOLLOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but if you did you would make her pay half the property taxes.

LOL

..............still laughing at you cringing about tying up 2500

DO YOU HAVE A POT TO PISS IN?

Doesn't matter if it's $25, $2500, or $25,000,000.  Still fucking dumb.

But I wouldn't expect someone with your deficiencies in math to comprehend that.

60... Geeeez, who would of ever thought?? Is what the ? Is for... Been rescuing dogs for 30 years now, always 2 at a time... We take the ones people don't want or over look... The latest my wife picked up, was starved out and put in a trash can to die.. 7 oz when my wife got him, now 80 pounds... He's scared to death of trash cans... On trash day I have to walk him straight down the middle of the street... Got him on CBD treats it helps with his anxiety....

Awesome Jeff and congrats on the milestone bday...dog lover myself

Brick, Diablo and Plommer.. First of all thanks for the birthday wish, 2nd I know my car sux, but I work at Toyota so the techs are always making sure it runs good, couple cases of beer and they will keep on the keeping on... The Tacoma now that's a keeper, and the wife's car, well she likes it it so that's all that matters there... But, if my wife isn't driving to school (teacher) she's in the granny car, 4 door sedan.. Thing will freeze you right out on all these hot summer daze... So, not to start a ruckus with you fuks, just get to bed, and dream about the 95 Corolla... Sweet Dreams!!!!

Lets have some laughs instead of the silly e-battles.

JFC.

What else is left besides calling people dipshit and dumb over and over and over.  I went the kia route because the name calling wasnt working for monkey.

Doesn't matter if it's $25, $2500, or $25,000,000.  Still fucking dumb.

But I wouldn't expect someone with your deficiencies in math to comprehend that.

So investing money to make money down the road is fucking dumb huh?

Did you ever stop and think that is what you did with your mining rig retard?

Two shitty scooters were the main prize.

And BTW, he didn't win shit.

...............and if he won a car, you would say the math didn't warrant it.

LOLOLOLOL

=============

How many cars you won playing VP???

I've won four(probably before you knew what VP even was)

Wait, didn't you say you were lifetime loser at VP in this thread??

And in other news, as they say in these parts... My beloved KC Chiefs curb stomped the reigning Super Bowl Champs NE Patriots.. 42-27..May we all get a great nights sleep and resume at daybreak men... Dreaming of my 95 Corolla and the Chiefs winning, WOW could have wood most of the night.... Talking shit about my car...

...............and if he won a car, you would say the math didn't warrant it.

LOLOLOLOL

=============

How many cars you won playing VP???

I've won four(probably before you knew what VP even was)

Wait, didn't you say you were lifetime loser at VP in this thread??

Huh?  What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Are two scooters a car now?

You've lost your little mind.

I get it.  Just another opportunity to try to e-brag about days long gone. LOL.

And in other news, as they say in these parts... My beloved KC Chiefs curb stomped the reigning Super Bowl Champs NE Patriots.. 42-27..May we all get a great nights sleep and resume at daybreak men... Dreaming of my 95 Corolla and the Chiefs winning, WOW could have wood most of the night.... Talking shit about my car...

MARTY MILLIONAIRE ALERTED ME TO THE +10 AT AMERICAS BOOKIE ON THE GAME.

Small profit, as AB has only $500 limits

Good game for sure.  Take it easy, Jeff.