Legendary poster, RMI, is on a roll...

KingRevolver

We all get it MONKEY, videopoker is not for you, not worth it to you..............you're attacking bigger and grander things on your way to becoming a multi-millionaire

Good for you

If some opt to reach their personal financial goals playing VP, or ANY matter............., it should be zero concern of yours.

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know the answer?  You have VP books that mention it but you've never actually bothered to know what it is?  Or you're just incapable of doing the math?  What happens on $500/hand?  You think millions of dollars in variance isn't possible?  What about recommending bankroll size to the people you're "mentoring" and trying to convince them that VP is easy money?  What size BR do they need for certain games and at what denom?

I'm not mentoring anyone, JFC........or said its EASY

We all get it MONKEY, videopoker is not for you, not worth it to you..............you're attacking bigger and grander things on your way to becoming a multi-millionaire

Good for you

If some opt to reach their personal financial goals playing VP, or ANY matter............., it should be zero concern of yours.

No.  It's not my concern.  But when people are flaunting it like it's as easy as plugging money into a machine and hitting a few buttons, I'll give them the real story.

I'll continue to play VP at times (certainly not as a primary income source though), but others should know that it's not as simple as some make it out to be.

You don't know the answer?  You have VP books that mention it but you've never actually bothered to know what it is?  Or you're just incapable of doing the math?  What happens on $500/hand?  You think millions of dollars in variance isn't possible?  What about recommending bankroll size to the people you're "mentoring" and trying to convince them that VP is easy money?  What size BR do they need for certain games and at what denom?

I'm not playing $500 a hand, JFC

I'm not playing $500 a hand, JFC

But it's a possibility.  And you'd need to know at least an approximation of what size bankroll you'd need before you did.  If a $100 denom progressive 9/6 JoB machine has a royal of $800k, you should know what size roll you need to play.  Same goes for someone with a smaller bankroll looking to play a $0.25 9/5 Double Double machine with royal at $2500.

You were talking about the importance of money management earlier in the thread.  Well, there it is.  That's exactly how you manage money in VP - knowing your risk of ruin.

But it's a possibility.  And you'd need to know at least an approximation of what size bankroll you'd need before you did.  If a $100 denom progressive 9/6 JoB machine has a royal of $800k, you should know what size roll you need to play.  Same goes for someone with a smaller bankroll looking to play a $0.25 9/5 Double Double machine with royal at $2500.

You were talking about the importance of money management earlier in the thread.  Well, there it is.  That's exactly how you manage money in VP.

Yes, if that comes along and decide to play, will take the time to figure out..............better yet, I would ask Mathy or you and make it easy, as well as some other questions.

For fuk sakes 2nd log in, in as many daze.. The things I have learned in this thread... FH and Monkeyfocker are two of the hardest headed folks to grace these forums in forever.. Let's call it a draw.... Brick is a very smart young man, but he may also be a shit stirrer to a degree.... There is a lot of sharp minds in this thread, that are killing brain cells trying to out do the other's..

Wha's the Fukkin Point, Men, I am here to tell ya, life is way too short for this!!! To all others that have contributed, TGF thanks you...

Can't believe I am drawn to this like "As The World Turns"...

Yes, I drive shitty old cars, but don't care, that parade was over when I sold my 84 IROC... Yes, I do love dogs and tolerate people... And yes, I will give my phone number to anyone that is in Vegas for the day, weekend or whatever..

Good Day!!!!

Astros -200 SERIES

Better SP in all three games and ace Kuechel if it gets down to third game. Astros 25-9 vs As last two seasons, 12-3 this season and swept the As twice in Oakland.

Price only -200 for a wager that has a 80% chance of cashing.

what will their price be in the other two games?