$6K Bitcoin

Sam Odom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raiders what are you doing, if anything before the fork?

I'm holding and have accounts at Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex. When we find out which exchanges are allowing immediate trading after the fork, I'll put my bitcoins there in case I want to dump BTC or B2X immediately.

B2X (BT2) futures are being traded right now at Bitfinex. $1205.

I'm holding and have accounts at Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex. When we find out which exchanges are allowing immediate trading after the fork, I'll put my bitcoins there in case I want to dump BTC or B2X immediately.

B2X (BT2) futures are being traded right now at Bitfinex.

I have accounts at all three (Poloniex absolutely gutted me in fees when I had no other buy options early on) so I refuse to transfer anything there. I hold most of my BTC off exchanges. I know you did well with BCC after fork. I left mine in a mobile wallet and never cashed in on that deal. I’ve been reading how even taking into consideration any additional new coin money, might be a substantial drop in both, would make one consider selling prior to the fork....getting out til dust settles.....and especially if I am not comfortable moving to an exchange. I guess I’ll see what happens as we get closer.

Futures at about 20% of BTC last I saw...is that right?

B2X (BT2) futures are being traded right now at Bitfinex. $1205.

Also, how could one trade futures at Bitfinex? Didn’t they terminate USA customers and/or don’t you have to get funds out of their soon if you are holding?

I have accounts at all three (Poloniex absolutely gutted me in fees when I had no other buy options early on) so I refuse to transfer anything there. I hold most of my BTC off exchanges. I know you did well with BCC after fork. I left mine in a mobile wallet and never cashed in on that deal. I’ve been reading how even taking into consideration any additional new coin money, might be a substantial drop in both, would make one consider selling prior to the fork....getting out til dust settles.....and especially if I am not comfortable moving to an exchange. I guess I’ll see what happens as we get closer.

Futures at about 20% of BTC last I saw...is that right?

I have an account at Bitfinex and made trades yesterday. I agree that selling prior to the fork may be more profitable but it seems as though BTC bounces back and increases to a value higher than peak prior to forks within a week or two.

I've been wrong before on bitcoin prices which is why I want to be able to sell quick if there's a collapse. The futures price is about 20%.

https://www.bitfinex.com/t/BT2:USD 

how does the bitcoin work

lets say i have 5000$ and right now its 7500 so if it goes up to 8500 my 5000$ gona become what 6000$ ? how does the calculations work

whats the math here anyone knows the estimations

I don’t understand what you are asking I guess. Are you saying you have 5k in cash? Btc? Btc you have put into book? It’s worth aprox what it’s worth on markets if you are holding it in bitcoin. If you transfer into dollars at a book, you get x amount of dollars depending on how much it’s worth at the time. It’s all irrelevant til you cash out. If you send a book 1 bitcoin right now, they will give you aprox 7500 in play. (Usd). If you stay even on play, but cash out and bitcoin has gone up to 15k in the meantime, you will only get .5 bitcoin back. If it goes down to $3750 you will get 2 bitcoins when u cash out. You will never be helped or hurt by increase or decrease in value once your BTC is in the book. Maybe if there is a waiting time, between send and credit...or request for withdrawal and payout.....idk...I don’t fund with BTC,

I dk if that makes sense, but I think u are over thinking.

I don’t understand what you are asking I guess. Are you saying you have 5k in cash? Btc? Btc you have put into book? It’s worth aprox what it’s worth on markets if you are holding it in bitcoin. If you transfer into dollars at a book, you get x amount of dollars depending on how much it’s worth at the time. It’s all irrelevant til you cash out. If you send a book 1 bitcoin right now, they will give you aprox 7500 in play. (Usd). If you stay even on play, but cash out and bitcoin has gone up to 15k in the meantime, you will only get .5 bitcoin back. If it goes down to $3750 you will get 2 bitcoins when u cash out. You will never be helped or hurt by increase or decrease in value once your BTC is in the book. Maybe if there is a waiting time, between send and credit...or request for withdrawal and payout.....idk...I don’t fund with BTC,

I dk if that makes sense, but I think u are over thinking.

thats not what i asked are you slow IAG JFC

i am asking about my money at my Bitcoin account

anyone figures the estimation!

thats not what i asked are you slow IAG JFC

i am asking about my money at my Bitcoin account

anyone figures the estimation!

No. I’m not “slow.” You can’t communicate well. Your bitcoin account? WTH is your “bitcoin account? “ You mean your wallet? You shouldn’t have to figure anything. How much BTC do you have?

No. I’m not “slow.” You can’t communicate well. Your bitcoin account? WTH is your “bitcoin account? “ You mean your wallet? You shouldn’t have to figure anything. How much BTC do you have?

i said if i have 5000$ in my Coinbase Account and the price for 1 Bitcoin right now its 7600 if it keeps going up lets say 8600 next week then 10 000 in a month

how much will my 5000$ grow whats the calculations on this

i read that damn article if you put in 10 000$ years ago by now you would have 700 million or 70 million how the hell do you get so much just by putting in

10 grand thats what i am trying to find out how does the calculations work

i said if i have 5000$ in my Coinbase Account and the price for 1 Bitcoin right now its 7600 if it keeps going up lets say 8600 next week then 10 000 in a month

how much will my 5000$ grow whats the calculations on this

i read that damn article if you put in 10 000$ years ago by now you would have 700 million or 70 million how the hell do you get so much just by putting in

10 grand thats what i am trying to find out how does the calculations work

Good Lord. Is your $5000 in cash at Coinbase or is it in BTC, in which case you do not have $5000 per se, you have X amount of BTC. Value determined by current price which Coinbase tells you. There is no fixed rate of return. There is no way to tell what x amount of BTC will be in an hour much less years from now, If your money is in cash at Coinbase you will have $5000 cash, otherwise you need to look at it differently. You need to look at it like a stock and not a CD. But if it’s IN Bitcoin, Coinbase will tell you the value of your account....you don’t need to calculate anything and impossible to know what it will be worth in 10 years, Could be 100k. Could be nada.