$6K Bitcoin

Sam Odom

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he is asking if he bought 5000 worth of BTC now at 7500 how so you convert the cash value when it rises and falls. Any wallet i have used gives you the US dollar equivalent but moldy wants to know how.

Like you said, any wallet or exchange should tell you but one can use this to convert bitcoin into USD

https://coinmill.com/BTC_USD.html

how does the bitcoin work

lets say i have 5000$ and right now its 7500 so if it goes up to 8500 my 5000$ gona become what 6000$ ? how does the calculations work

whats the math here anyone knows the estimations

If bitcoin is $7500, and you have $5000 worth, that means you have .6666 bitcoins. If bitcoin goes to $8500 you will still have ,6666 bitcoins now worth $5666.10.

How can I still have same when it goes up

If I have 5000 at 7500 then goes up to 8500 then I should have 6000 at least or more

You have the same amount of bitcoins, now worth more in dollars. You don't really have any bitcoins, do you? In that case you will always have $5000 no matter how high bitcoin goes.

You have the same amount of bitcoins, now worth more in dollars. You don't really have any bitcoins, do you? In that case you will always have $5000 no matter how high bitcoin goes.

no i wont wtf is wrong with you!

couple months ago i had 2500$ when Bitcoin was 1700 then bitcoin went up to 2700 and my 2500 went up to about 3500-4000$

i ended up cashing out 4000 instead of 2500 making a profit of 1500$

wtf u talking about you will always have 5000$ no i wont i will have a lot more money you guys are plain stupid

if bitcoin goes down i will lose money!

moldy pretend you have a piece of poop in one hand.  That piece of poop is worth $10.  Then the price of poop goes down to $5.  Now your piece of poop is worth $5.  Or if you ate half of it, then your piece of poop is only worth $2.50.

brick pretend you have a brick in your hand smash it vs your head let me know how many bricks you hold in your hand ?

no i wont wtf is wrong with you!

couple months ago i had 2500$ when Bitcoin was 1700 then bitcoin went up to 2700 and my 2500 went up to about 3500-4000$

i ended up cashing out 4000 instead of 2500 making a profit of 1500$

wtf u talking about you will always have 5000$ no i wont i will have a lot more money you guys are plain stupid

if bitcoin goes down i will lose money!

Do you actually have any bitcoins or not? If so, how many? 

You tell us that and we'll tell you what they're worth, since you dont own a calculator.