Im choosing to be a slow-pay

KingKolzig

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friend helps you, you help him... we talk daily about staying sober and betting.

You never had a friend? You stick up for friends.

Regardless of this thread he is my friend and I worry he maybe in a really bad spot mentally and emotionally.

This thread is depression for me all the way... dont like this dude being in this shitspot... it was his fault yeah pretty obvious but I understand what it is not to be able to stop and do shit obsessively 

JDB,

Alone with "2", TFG is making a concerted effort to remove much of the vitriol that has been spewed in recent months.

I'm thanking you for your cooperation in advance,

-KJ-

Raise BSG 9.5's power rating two (2) points.

Have always found his handle clever and he is the type of smart, sophisticated sports bettor we at the TheGamblingForum.com are trying to attract.

Get me an address for this KK See you next Tuesday , Ill get your cash within a week......or ill send a picture of whats left to him............No joking here, bullshit move by KK.........Fuck your bankroll, stop gambling for a bit and pay Downsouth

LOL i live in a 5000 sq compound with 3 other guys who have firearms

come on over!

You'd be banned as well in that case.

TRUE.

Juanito, some say there are two PR's. The good PR which is awesome, and PR on steroids and a bad nap... angry, hateful

What do you think I can do to become more like BGS... cant afford a shrink... yet, maybe in 2 months

lets talk business... maybe once withdrawals go away ill be less volatile, desire coke everyday and not using makes me moody... 

you know whats shitty? I dream about scoring... I buy the baggies after a whole ordeal, about to do some in my room with a hot chick and I wake up

then i come to tgf to shit on people's fam, bad stuff

Stiffkolzig and PR are admitted, open Non heterosexual person

I hate Non heterosexual person

Joeyrunsome wrong about everything as usual

you have been on forums for 4 years. doing the same attention trolling the entire time

you live in LA but have no life. admit it. you are mad at me for calling you out

no life in LA 28 years old