Share your accomplishments in the athletic arena

Sol Diabler

Let's all be like WVU and brag about how great we are/were. This will be fun. I'll start it off.

As a player:

1992 1st team all conference football (Quarterback. Senior year.)

92-93 1st team all conference basketball (point guard)

91, 92, and 93 1st team all conference baseball (pitcher)

1993 National Football Foundation Hall of Fame award

1992-1993 Male athlete of the year

As a HS head football coach:

2 state title appearances

1 state championship (undefeated season)

State title team broke the state record for points in a season as well as interceptions in a season. Points record was recently broken. Interceptions still stands.

Lets hear it Kinger. Lets hear how you used to dominate on the TENNIS court.

:pop

Guest boatboatboat

Sat on bench 3rd string for a HS title team in football. We dressed 100 cut to get to that #. HC now in Ohio Hall of fame

Didn't play baseball in HS, walked on and got a ride to a Div 2 team now Div 1. Wright State. Kicked off team for not returning from an away game. 2nd time was the one that did me in. HC now in college hall of fame. Ending up dropping out of school to try and become a pro bass fisherman. failed at that. but for a time had a boat deal with nitro and all sorts of endorsements for travel cost and stuff. Went back to school and graduated after I failed at fishing

One time in 8th grade scored 12 pts in basketball game from the bench in a matter of about 3 mins. Next year Cut from Freshman team, never played any more.

Won Ohio jr archery title in 1980. 4 of us competed. That's all that showed up.

Let's all be like WVU and brag about how great we are/were. This will be fun. I'll start it off.

As a player:

1992 1st team all conference football (Quarterback. Senior year.)

92-93 1st team all conference basketball (point guard)

91, 92, and 93 1st team all conference baseball (pitcher)

1993 National Football Foundation Hall of Fame award

1992-1993 Male athlete of the year

As a HS head football coach:

2 state title appearances

1 state championship (undefeated season)

State title team broke the state record for points in a season as well as interceptions in a season. Points record was recently broken. Interceptions still stands.

Lets hear it Kinger. Lets hear how you used to dominate on the TENNIS court.

:pop

WVU is a better athlete for sure. He also has...

a model wife

Boat

closet full of silver

nicer house

nicer mattress

won the 10k at eog

has a lawn service

drives a benz

house swaps

vacations in the pocono mountains of PA

buys schools

Fuker has life clocked for real.

WVU is a better athlete for sure. He also has...

a model wife

Boat

closet full of silver

nicer house

nicer mattress

won the 10k at eog

has a lawn service

drives a benz

house swaps

vacations in the pocono mountains of PA

buys schools

Fuker has life clocked for real.

Impressive for sure. I would bet that 80% of it is true too. WVU definitely is in the small % of posters who are both smart and successful.

Guest boatboatboat

I always assumed baseball was the bomb there.

I see the most pts things in football.

Would love to talk with you sometime

we have a local team here.

HS coach retired from here and moved to St Louis to be near his son who is starting at Mizz.

Anyhow while coaching he ran 5 wide, shotgun, no huddle. QB (his sons for 8 years) called the play at the line.

look at names matty maulk and ben maulk. You name a record in ohio they have it.

amazing to watch. faster pace than Oregon. went for 2 pts every time, onside kickoff half the time and seldom punted if outside their 40.

kid her in 8th grade is moving to st loius to be the coaches starter out there as he took a postion.

Guest boatboatboat

Dibs you like to have this as your QB

A Parade All-American and two-time Gatorade Ohio Player of the Year who came to Mizzou after a record-setting prep career which saw him break national records for passing yards (18,932), touchdown passes (219), pass completions (1,353) and total offense (22,681) ... ESPN ranked him as the nation's No. 16 quarterback prospect, as well as the No. 8 overall prospect at any position coming out of the state of Ohio for 2012 ... was also named an All-American in 2011 by Sports Illustrated, in addition to winning the title of Mr. Football in the state of Ohio in the same year ... led his team to a 42-8 record over four seasons, and Kenton finished as runners up for the D4 state championship in 2011, falling by a 48-42 score in the title game, despite Mauk's 421 yards passing and six total touchdowns ... accounted for 278 total touchdowns in his four years as a starter for Kenton ... senior season stats included: 382-of-566 passing for 5,413 yards and 68 touchdowns, to go with 1,768 rushing yards and 24 touchdowns ... as a junior, produced 5,670 passing yards and 69 touchdowns, to go with 974 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns ... as a sophomore, threw for 4,550 yards and 46 touchdowns, while adding 660 rushing yards and 11 touchdowns ... freshman season stats included: 3,309 passing yards and 36 touchdowns, with 347 rushing yards and eight touchdowns.

I always assumed baseball was the bomb there.

I see the most pts things in football.

Would love to talk with you sometime

we have a local team here.

HS coach retired from here and moved to St Louis to be near his son who is starting at Mizz.

Anyhow while coaching he ran 5 wide, shotgun, no huddle. QB (his sons for 8 years) called the play at the line.

look at names matty maulk and ben maulk. You name a record in ohio they have it.

amazing to watch. faster pace than Oregon. went for 2 pts every time, onside kickoff half the time and seldom punted if outside their 40.

kid her in 8th grade is moving to st loius to be the coaches starter out there as he took a postion.

I'm not a "system" coach. I will run whatever best suits my talent and character of my team.

But if I had my druthers, I would prefer smashmouth football vs. the Oregon way. My state title team was power football offensively. We ran old school I formation. 40% of the play calls were simple ISO plays. Our beast fullback one on one with a linebacker. Our stud tailback (6-1 210 lb black kid) ran for over 2000 yards behind him. We also had the most efficient team in the state in the passing game as well. Was 90% play action pass or quick 3 step passes. I'm not sure our QB got sacked all year.

Would love to talk to you some time as well. :cheers

Guest boatboatboat

My HS team averaged 3.7 pass plays per game my sr year.

I was a receiver and that is why I quit

That is NO LIE.

sent RB's to Ohio State, Arkansas, Purdue