Don't ever doubt Bitcoin

WVU

It's just my skeptical mind I guess.  

Pyramid scheme.  I know you know what that is.  

Economic bubble.  Etc.  People get mega rich off this type of stuff. All throughout history.  And people get burned. 

This could be different.  I don't know.  I just wonder.  

There's no way to tell if it's a bubble or not.  It could be overvalued or it could be massively undervalued presently.  Nobody really has a real sense of the practical implementation and future consumer demand of cryptos yet.

This is purely speculative investing.  Not really a pyramid scheme.  There's no pyramid in cryptos.  People are trading a commodity on open, free market exchanges.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just my skeptical mind I guess.  

Pyramid scheme.  I know you know what that is.  

Economic bubble.  Etc.  People get mega rich off this type of stuff. All throughout history.  And people get burned. 

This could be different.  I don't know.  I just wonder.

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/five-reasons-why-bitcoin-is-not-a-bubble-cm864891

There's no way to tell if it's a bubble or not.  It could be overvalued or it could be massively undervalued presently.  Nobody really has a real sense of the practical implementation and future consumer demand of cryptos yet.

This is purely speculative investing.  Not really a pyramid scheme.  There's no pyramid in cryptos.  People are trading a commodity on open, free market exchanges.

Fair enough. 

My skeptical side just thinks somebody is pulling the strings on the front end..

Fair enough.

My skeptical side just thinks somebody is pulling the strings on the front end..

I think If you read more about it and the history, you might think differently. It’s possible/probable it majorly corrects at some point..perhaps after futures are listed, but I like my odds on making money In cryptos wayyyyy better than making money in the NFL. I’ll take the risk...only time will tell...but in the short term, there is still a lot of money to be made....knock wood.

Of course it’s entirely possible I’ve beem brainwashed by the magic internet money cult.....and I’m only halfway kidding...lol.

Fair enough. 

There are no strings to be pulled.  There are literally hundreds of exchanges out there across the globe with over $3 billion in volume traded today alone on BTC.  You'd have a pretty hard time manipulating something of this scale.

Put it this way, Bitcoin currently has about half as much volume as GE does per day on the NYSE...

There are no strings to be pulled.  There are literally hundreds of exchanges out there across the globe with over $3 billion in volume traded today alone on BTC.  You'd have a pretty hard time manipulating something of this scale.

Put it this way, Bitcoin has about half as much volume as GE does per day on the NYSE...

It's crazy if you really think about it.  Something that could take the world by storm so fast.  That's what makes me be skeptical.  

I hope all of you that are into this make a killing. 

It's crazy if you really think about it.  Something that could take the world by storm so fast.  That's what makes me be skeptical.  

I hope all of you that are into this make a killing.

It’s been almost 8 years in the making. And in crypto time that probably seems like a century to those who have been in long term. I’ve only been in 6 months and it seems like 8 years.

I keep kicking myself for missing out on such a great opportunity having had every possible means to have jumped aboard wheb it was in the 300s value range... my wife said we should buy in again when it hit the mid 5500s and well... and I'm still not IN

Every time I buy BTC I feel as though I am paying too much

And it just keeps going up

Eventually the bubble will burst

But like the game musical chairs make sure you have a chair to sit on when the music stops

The whole thing is pretty amazing.....best advice given imo was IAG a couple month ago when posters were complaining g about rising cost was she said ‘you don’t have to buy a whole coin every week but just buy however much you can every week’

And what MF posted today that 3-billion is in use daily is pretty telling that it’s here to stay...

I looked back at a text I sent Spud on Nov 1st and it read BC $6,600 Wow!!!

Fvcking guy has me convinced it was a Ponzi scheme......Heeeyyyy