• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brock... just think of the $$$ you pissed away last 5 yrs losing at Sports

If invested in BTC you would be in Bill Gates' class

that's cold sammy

we can never go back, only forward

for 2018 brock's new years resolution will be to do some volunteer work and help others, rather than just spending 95% of his time thinking about where to eat

Both Riot and GBTC up 22 % today. I’ll take it.

good to hear

bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

i bought some puts on riot when it was in the 30s so i'm looking pretty good... i think it goes to 10 or lower before next june, like i said it's a total scam company that was a medical supply company until recently when they stole the cash and bought some antminers

good to hear

bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

i bought some puts on riot when it was in the 30s so i'm looking pretty good... i think it goes to 10 or lower before next june, like i said it's a total scam company that was a medical supply company until recently when they stole the cash and bought some antminers

Just got home and will loook at them before open tomorrow, but I shy away from all predictions regarding cryptos. If I would have listened to most TGF crypto predictions...well...you know. Anyway...these guys on CNBC are clueless.. and get this guy off talking about the forks and “free money”. Sounds stupid to normal people.

Lol. “Normal people”.

“ A declaration of the people's monetary independence!”

“You can’t outlaw prime numbers.” Lol love it

Just got home and will loook at them before open tomorrow, but I shy away from all predictions regarding cryptos. If I would have listened to most TGF crypto predictions...well...you know. Anyway...these guys on CNBC are clueless.. and get this guy off talking about the forks and “free money”. Sounds stupid to normal people.

Lol. “Normal people”.

“ A declaration of the people's monetary independence!”

“You can’t outlaw prime numbers.” Lol love it

yeah i totally agree about the crypto currencies, but riot is not a crypto currency

do what you want, i'm just telling you that RIOT is eventually worthless because it's run by scammers... no normal company has 1 day trading volume of 4x the shares outstanding, that means on average, every share traded back and forth 4 times today  :laugh