Official end of 2017 and all of 2018 Henry hill tracking and plays

HenryHiII2

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After the short lived THO went defunct, I spent a short while pondering my next move before I snapped out of it and remembered after all that I'm a motherfucking King. Kings don't sit around feeling bad, they rise up and dominate just when others expect them to crumble.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

So with that said, I've returned to my roots and am proud to announce the launch of KING HENRY INVESTMENTS, LLC. Here at KHI, we are going to simplify things and make some changes from how business was conducted in the past. We will be making our investments in cash, not bitcoin. KHI just purchased $400 in bitcoin and sent it to Betonline. After fees from buying the bitcoin at the ATM and then more fees sending it to BOL, I have exactly $320 as my starting cash balance along with an $80 Free Play that I received as part of the 25% lifetime bonus (only a 6x rollover) so that I have recouped the entire $400 I spent. So we'll be starting with $320 in cash along with an $80 FP, and we'll be focusing exclusively on NBA, MLB, NCAAF, NCAAB, PGA TOUR and occasionally online poker. KING HENRY INVESTMENTS will not be dir citing any of our resources towards the NFL or live poker. BOL serves as a great one-stop-shop clearinghouse for our new company as all of our planned investments (online poker and sports mentioned above) are facilitated in a first class way at BOL as well as funds being held in CASH as opposed to imaginary digital currency and deposits/cash outs are fast

All investments will be part of the same fund and they will all be tracked here, again we are starting with $320 cash along with an $80 free play. Our team is analyzing lines as we speak and we feel confident that our first investment will be made shortly, and when it is, it will be posted in this thread.

Cheers and here's to great things to come.

- HenryHill

Founder, President, and CEO King Henry Investments, LLC

Stick to selling oranges and making orange juice...

Hope to see your orange cart at the Rose Bowl Parade...

Shut up and Salute The King, you pedophile monster.

Stay out of my threads, VD. You're an admitted pedophile, you admitted to buying the services of teenage girls in Thailand, even bragged about it, and you disgust me. Stay the hell out of my threads.

Terrible timing

Could have had an excellent + dog had you waited

Had I waited for what? I made the play with like 7 minutes to go in the game with the score tied. Lol, how dumb are you Axl?

You aren't seriously suggesting that I waited until there was a 1:20 left in the game with USF losing...are you? I usually defend you Axl but you make that tough with extremely stupid comments like this