Official end of 2017 and all of 2018 Henry hill tracking and plays

HenryHiII2

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had I waited for what? I made the play with like 7 minutes to go in the game with the score tied. Lol, how dumb are you Axl?

You aren't seriously suggesting that I waited until there was a 1:20 left in the game with USF losing...are you? I usually defend you Axl but you make that tough with extremely stupid comments like this

when they were +250 down 3 LOL

when they were +250 down 3 LOL

Bro you understand at that point there was 1:22 left in the game...right?

You aren't seriously suggesting I should have placed a live wager on the team that was losing with 1:22 left in the game, right? I mean I can't even comprehend what you are suggesting, it would have been the most retarded wager ever. I'm starting to understand why you are down 400K lifetime

Bro you understand at that point there was 1:22 left in the game...right?

You aren't seriously suggesting I should have placed a live wager on the team that was losing with 1:22 left in the game, right? I mean I can't even comprehend what you are suggesting, it would have been the most retarded wager ever. I'm starting to understand why you are down 400K lifetime

yes, I am

Umm not sure how I'm a "mush" when I'm up lifetime and he's down $400k lifetime

Also funny that my new company KING HENRY INVESTMENTS, LLC is a posted, indisputable 3-0 with play #4 pending...yet all my obsessive haters are nowhere to be found LOL I love punking you retarded lil clowns

what about your old companies

Umm not sure how I'm a "mush" when I'm up lifetime and he's down $400k lifetime

Also funny that my new company KING HENRY INVESTMENTS, LLC is a posted, indisputable 3-0 with play #4 pending...yet all my obsessive haters are nowhere to be found LOL I love punking you retarded lil clowns

No doubt Broke is the bigger loser, but you're not too far behind.