Official end of 2017 and all of 2018 Henry hill tracking and plays

HenryHiII2

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The King had a lot of lasagna and red wine this evening at the Christmas Eve party...topped off the evening by drunkenly checking the Fresno state score to see a nice hit and yet another early xmas present from santy claus. Then I got home and the gf demanded I screw her brains her out which I was happy to oblige. She's now asleep recovering while I'm about to roll up a Christmas Eve fatty from my stash of Maui Wowie and step outside. It's been a good day, men. Hopefully it has been for you as well. Checking out for the night, Merry Christmas boys!

The King had a lot of lasagna and red wine this evening at the Christmas Eve party...topped off the evening by drunkenly checking the Fresno state score to see a nice hit and yet another early xmas present from santy claus. Then I got home and the gf demanded I screw her brains her out which I was happy to oblige. She's now asleep recovering while I'm about to roll up a Christmas Eve fatty from my stash of Maui Wowie and step outside. It's been a good day, men. Hopefully it has been for you as well. Checking out for the night, Merry Christmas boys!

Are you a top or bottom?

I quit reading after you claimed to have a girlfriend. The 30k trust fund is more believable.

Merry Christmas Lord Fader.

I am genuinely curious how exactly a blow up doll can make demands.

Signed, 

A Prospective Investor

Christmas Eve party last night was fantastic, more lasagna and red wine than I should have

Presents and Christmas brunch was awesome today

But now we're all back home, time for a few cold beers, a romeo and julieta cigar, and a big play on OKC/HOU

I'm still trying to decide who to pull the trigger on...who does everyone here at TGF have?