What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought BNB last night at about .00116 as Binance finally fully opened the registeration page and not on that limited bs,

Good call! I bought some more this morning, but should have bought earlier a.m. (Or better yet, like you last night) What do you seethat could prompt a BNB rise in the future? Just increased registrations? More exchanges closing I guess. I’m trying to think of other things that could cause an increase in value.

Signed up at Kucoin last night to buy some RaiBlocks. They are supposed to be listed at Binance soon.. Not loving that exchange really, but lots of the small-cap coins there you can’t get anywhere else. Will not put much money there until I can get a better feeling though.

Anyone who has used them, feel free to tell me your thoughts.

Good call! I bought some more this morning, but should have bought earlier a.m. (Or better yet, like you last night) What do you seethat could prompt a BNB rise in the future? Just increased registrations? More exchanges closing I guess. I’m trying to think of other things that could cause an increase in value.

Signed up at Kucoin last night to buy some RaiBlocks. They are supposed to be listed at Binance soon.. Not loving that exchange really, but lots of the small-cap coins there you can’t get anywhere else. Will not put much money there until I can get a better feeling though.

Anyone who has used them, feel free to tell me your thoughts.

With the half fee off using BNB and registeration open it's a good mechanism to spiral it upwards, as bigger volume players it's worth it, and not to mention that BNB buys some of their BNB back every quarter and burn it, so in the eyes of people that kind of make sthem say wow there's gonna be less so it's gotta go up, so there's a few things in there that makes BNB a favorable buy.

I think most ppl know about Raiblock being added with the contest win, I obviously can't tell the future but with kucoin and a few other exchanges already having raiblock, I think chances are when binance opens up xrb, the first couple of minute will see a big drop off in price from selling, and then you'll be able to buy on the rebound and sell it for a descent gain. I think that's the smarter play then buying it now, but that's just IMO.

The interesting one is kucoin. with binance reg open, and with kucoin's cap not as big u'd think kucoin prices would go down but kucoin has some pretty good stuff behind their coin as in perks as well and I can see kucoin gaining more cap in the future bringing more alt coins, so I think kucoin is one to watch out for..

all imo

My mom and my wife will not be if these were to be mined and circulated....

Lol. Ok no Full Monty coin.

I knew RaiBlocks listing was well known....I am just not sure I think many people would go to the trouble of opening a Kucoin account for one play...maybe they would. .I haven’t followed the volume or price since the announcement. I don’t know anyone who uses those other exchanges. I should’ve gone back and looked to see what history says about other coins when first listed there maybe. I just figured could sell immediately for some sort of profit. Maybe it’s something I want to hold. In reality, I haven’t looked at it much, I just heard a lot of talk about it so I thought I would throw a little in and hope to make a little on the listing anyway. . If not, I will know it’s not a good plan for next time.

Geez. I have sent so many people to Binance, and now I see you get 20 percent commission if they use your referral link. I missed the boat boat boat. Not sure if that is new or I just missed it before.

Lol. Ok no Full Monty coin.

I knew RaiBlocks listing was well known....I am just not sure I think many people would go to the trouble of opening a Kucoin account for one play...maybe they would. .I haven’t followed the volume or price since the announcement. I don’t know anyone who uses those other exchanges. I should’ve gone back and looked to see what history says about other coins when first listed there maybe. I just figured could sell immediately for some sort of profit. Maybe it’s something I want to hold. In reality, I haven’t looked at it much, I just heard a lot of talk about it so I thought I would throw a little in and hope to make a little on the listing anyway. . If not, I will know it’s not a good plan for next time.

Geez. I have sent so many people to Binance, and now I see you get 20 percent commission if they use your referral link. I missed the boat boat boat. Not sure if that is new or I just missed it before.

It's been there I think they made a recent change to the referral though I haven't looked at the announcement to see what the change was though.

Just watched the video, not sure on vibe, this was the only play I made on it.

01-10 01:36:30 VIBE/BTC Limit Sell 0.00038000 0.00038000 246.00 246.00 0.09348000 BTC -- Filled 01-10 01:33:10 VIBE/BTC Limit Buy 0.00019500 0.00019500 247.00 247.00 0.04816500 BTC --

Well done sir. Wow. Went from .47 to high of 2.70 day listed. Decent dip, So I bought a little to throw in the long-term hold category.

Monty, do you get in on any ICOs? As previously mentioned, the only one I have done was Tezos, and that didn’t end so well. Looks like you can trade it on HitHBC tho for $5.00 +? How does that work? I put in $1000 which I think was 2000 tokens. Haven’t heard anything about it recently. I guess I will have to Google.

Well done sir. Wow. Went from .47 to high of 2.70 day listed. Decent dip, So I bought a little to throw in the long-term hold category.

Monty, do you get in on any ICOs? As previously mentioned, the only one I have done was Tezos, and that didn’t end so well. Looks like you can trade it on HitHBC tho for $5.00 +? How does that work? I put in $1000 which I think was 2000 tokens. Haven’t heard anything about it recently. I guess I will have to Google.

I haven't looked too much into ICO's just too much shit to go off on so rather then expanding my knowledge, I was just more into doing what I know more, but with the current market and sentiment I agree that ICO's is where you can make the CHA CHING fairly easily right now.. as I said monty naked coin ICO's can go for a few dollars as soon as I announce a limited bent over backwards fork.. but i'm slowly starting to look into it, but currently I will be no help when it comes to ICO's. Sorry.

BNB up up and away

I haven't looked too much into ICO's just too much shit to go off on so rather then expanding my knowledge, I was just more into doing what I know more, but with the current market and sentiment I agree that ICO's is where you can make the CHA CHING fairly easily right now.. as I said monty naked coin ICO's can go for a few dollars as soon as I announce a limited bent over backwards fork.. but i'm slowly starting to look into it, but currently I will be no help when it comes to ICO's. Sorry.

BNB up up and away

:plommer