What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know how long it takes to go from say bittrex to binance on those smaller cap coins? I mean we know like btc and ether's take a while but was wondering on the smaller cap coins

I think Dingo moved some Neo between those two just recently. He may know I just remember that because Bittrex does not pay Gascoin for owning NEO, but Binance does. Or do you mean really small cap? I don’t know that I have ever moved between those two.

I think Dingo moved some Neo between those two just recently. He may know I just remember that because Bittrex does not pay Gascoin for owning NEO, but Binance does. Or do you mean really small cap? I don’t know that I have ever moved between those two.

doesn't have to be bittrex but say like top 100 cap coins minus the top 20 u know those middling ones.

in case you guys didn't know, the kraken has been down all day and is still down for maintenance

might create some more selling pressure once it's up, and we're already headed down the toilet this afternoon anyway

Did not know but do not use. I was hoping they had fixed their problems and thought about moving some things over there. Will wait.

Yeah. It’s funny because the news is so behind. Now reporting about the great rebound after South Korea FUD when 40 billion in market cap is gone again. LOL

Be careful out there Mikey!!

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/01/11/milwaukee-bitcoin-transaction-ends-gunshot-and-felony-charge/1025436001/

As the world was going crazy over bitcoin, whose value neared $20,000 last month after starting 2017 at less than $1,000, three men were discussing a sale of the digital currency in an east side Milwaukee condominium.

Jonathan W. Royce, 28, apparently had some bitcoin to sell to a man identified in court records only as GPK. But the negotiations had slowed or stalled and another man, "Dallas," argued with Royce to complete the transaction.

At that point, GPK told police, Royce pulled out a gun, pointed it across the room toward GPK and Dallas. GPK turned to run and heard a shot.

According to a criminal complaint charging Royce with second-degree reckless endangerment, with a dangerous weapon, the incident happened Dec. 30 in the 600 block of E. Ogden Ave.

Be careful out there Mikey!!

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/crime/2018/01/11/milwaukee-bitcoin-transaction-ends-gunshot-and-felony-charge/1025436001/

As the world was going crazy over bitcoin, whose value neared $20,000 last month after starting 2017 at less than $1,000, three men were discussing a sale of the digital currency in an east side Milwaukee condominium.

Jonathan W. Royce, 28, apparently had some bitcoin to sell to a man identified in court records only as GPK. But the negotiations had slowed or stalled and another man, "Dallas," argued with Royce to complete the transaction.

At that point, GPK told police, Royce pulled out a gun, pointed it across the room toward GPK and Dallas. GPK turned to run and heard a shot.

According to a criminal complaint charging Royce with second-degree reckless endangerment, with a dangerous weapon, the incident happened Dec. 30 in the 600 block of E. Ogden Ave.

that's actually in a nice area too

nothing new, part of living in milwaukee, eventually there will be a gun pointed at you over something

sounds like you are trying to sell a job. Or does whoever purchases your business get a building with cubicles filled with cpa’s?

i'm it

selling a client base, want it to go to someone decent since my clients are pretty high-end... don't really care about the money, want to feel good about transition and not feel like i betrayed anyone who i have been working with for 23 years