What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

As incorrect as most of your posts the last two pages.

Wrong.

This passage can be found on EOS.io FAQ section.

"11. Why are founders EOS Tokens being reserved for block.one? Founders tokens were allocated to block.one pursuant to feedback we received from the community in order to ensure that block.one has aligned interests with those participating in the EOS Token distribution. The founders tokens represent 10% of the aggregate EOS Token distribution (or 100,000,000 EOS Tokens) (the “Founders Tokens”). The EOS Token distribution smart contract does not permit block.one to trade or transfer the Founders Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period. If an EOS Platform adopting the EOS.IO Software is launched, the default EOS.IO Software configuration developed by block.one will lock new founders tokens distributed pursuant to such EOS Platform in a smart contract and release 10,000,000 (10%) of such tokens to block.one at the end of each one year anniversary of the genesis block over a period of 10 years. As mentioned above, the EOS.IO Software configuration of the EOS Platform will be ultimately determined by the community when someone other than block.one initializes a genesis block and starts a blockchain." https://eos.io/faq.html

Until you are ready to put your money where your mouth is, nothing more to say. Simple as that.

Easy...then we don’t need to argue...we just wait...let me know.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong.

This passage can be found on EOS.io FAQ section.

"11. Why are founders EOS Tokens being reserved for block.one? Founders tokens were allocated to block.one pursuant to feedback we received from the community in order to ensure that block.one has aligned interests with those participating in the EOS Token distribution. The founders tokens represent 10% of the aggregate EOS Token distribution (or 100,000,000 EOS Tokens) (the “Founders Tokens”). The EOS Token distribution smart contract does not permit block.one to trade or transfer the Founders Tokens during the EOS Token distribution period. If an EOS Platform adopting the EOS.IO Software is launched, the default EOS.IO Software configuration developed by block.one will lock new founders tokens distributed pursuant to such EOS Platform in a smart contract and release 10,000,000 (10%) of such tokens to block.one at the end of each one year anniversary of the genesis block over a period of 10 years. As mentioned above, the EOS.IO Software configuration of the EOS Platform will be ultimately determined by the community when someone other than block.one initializes a genesis block and starts a blockchain." https://eos.io/faq.html

Until you are ready to put your money where your mouth is, nothing more to say. Simple as that.

Easy...then we don’t need to argue...we just wait...let me know.

OMG.  I don't know how to say this any simpler.  There is NO INCENTIVE for someone using the EOS software (block.one WILL NOT be launching their own blockchain) to not dilute or even honor ERC20 tokens if they use their OPEN SOURCE software.  If they actually complete development, why would someone else use their OPEN SOURCE software to give current ERC20 token holders much of anything at all?  Do you really think they won't modify the code so that them and other early adopters/contributors of that particular blockchain are rewarded instead?  THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE AN EOS BLOCKCHAIN.  I don't know how many times it has to be said.

OMG.  I don't know how to say this any simpler.  There is NO INCENTIVE for someone using the EOS software (block.one WILL NOT be launching their own blockchain) to not dilute or even honor ERC20 tokens if they use their OPEN SOURCE software.  If they actually complete development, why would someone else use their OPEN SOURCE software to give current ERC20 token holders much of anything at all?  Do you really think they won't modify the code so that them and other early adopters/contributors of that particular blockchain are rewarded instead?  THERE IS NOT GOING TO BE AN EOS BLOCKCHAIN.  I don't know how many times it has to be said.

See post 602,

If you can actually come up with something a little more substantive than "Wanna bet?" then perhaps I'll wager on it.

Hahahaha. I provided plenty of substance. Don’t worry. I won’t think you’re taking advantage of my very little technical knowledge. We can bet.

Deja vu.

And you still haven't offered a bet... JFC.

Because I asked you about 5 x and you didn’t respond. Not unlike the poker challenges,

I will bet that EOS coin does not prove to be an intentional fraud intended to scam investors, more specifically that Dan Larimer does not take off with investor funds. Let’s start there.

Bricker! Do you really remember Captain 11? I would have thought you were too young for that.

Only reason i remember his is because he was a friend of my grandpas. Had to look it up and says the final episode was in 1996, that seems off doesnt it?  I thought i was a young kid when the show quit airing.

I would wager that EOS tokens will be worth less on 1/1/19 than they are today (that includes any potential blockchains that might reward ERC20 token holders with EOS platform tokens/coins on their respective blockchain).

That is not even what we’ve been discussing..... Is this for real? You said that the developer was a scammer, and was going to run off with investor money. You previously made a comparison to Bernie Madoff. I have said repeatedly I don’t know if the project will succeed, but that the team was solid and not setting out to steal investor money. Unbelievable.

If you want to wager on the content of our hours of debate great.... but if you are going to change the narrative because you found out the developer was not a kid in his mom’s basement, I don’t have time for this.

I'm not wagering on trying to prove that someone is gaming sheep/idiots.  That's an impossible wager to win short of the person getting hauled off in cuffs.

Get real.

You are not wagering on it because you know you spoke out of turn, and you are not as positive about your position as you try to present.

I guess you rethought your position. We could have an independent jury as to whether or not an investor scam took place...the wording can be tweaked...I’m flexible...but

you are not interested in betting...Which was apparent when you ignored my request many times. You only responded when Brick pointed this out,

I asked you to re-word a bet in a way that states your argument, and you made a bet that was totally unrelated to anything we’ve been talking about. Yeah, “Get real.” Is right.

Bullshit.  Impossible to prove.  Stupid wager.

The inevitable worthlessness of the tokens (and every single blockchain derived from them) is proof enough.

I am telling people to be cautious and that it has every earmark of a scam.  You're the one that's bullish.  The wager I proposed should be a no-brainer for you.  There could be MULTIPLE EOS-derived blockchains if your loverboy actually completes development of the platform (which is supposed to be released 6/1/18).

even if someone had good intentions from the start (doubtful) it's hard to think of them as humanitarians when they give themselves 100 million coins and hype them up to $15 ($1.5 billion).

and even if someone can "only" sell 10%/year, they just cashed in $150 million, what incentive is there to do anything but sit on a yacht the rest of your life?

Bullshit.  Impossible to prove.  Stupid wager.

The inevitable worthlessness of the tokens (and every single blockchain derived from them) is proof enough.

I am telling people to be cautious and has every earmark of a scam.  You're the one that's bullish.  The wager I proposed should be a no-brainer for you.  There could be MULTIPLE EOS-derived blockchains if your loverboy actually completes development of the platform (which is supposed to be released 6/1/18).

Complete Troll.

Your proposed wager has nothing to do with what we’ve been discussing. You’re pulling a bait and switch because you don’t want to bet on what was in dispute. And now you are saying it has ear marks of a scam, not that it is a scam, backing off your original position.

Like I said. Déjà vu. Pointless to argue with you. Dan Larimer could win a NPP and give all his money to charity, and you would still not admit u were wrong.

You have to give it to him though, how they made it look less scammy by making sure they have incentive to develop it over 10 years instead of taking all the money at once. Pretty smart for “just any” kid living in his mom’s basement.

even if someone had good intentions from the start (doubtful) it's hard to think of them as humanitarians when they give themselves 100 million coins and hype them up to $15 ($1.5 billion).

and even if someone can "only" sell 10%/year, they just cashed in $150 million, what incentive is there to do anything but sit on a yacht the rest of your life?

What do you mean hyping them up? Who is hyping them up?

I’m done discussing, If you don’t want to bet, you should probably stop calling somebody with a good reputation a scammer, just because you like to argue.

Complete Troll.

Your proposed wager has nothing to do with what we’ve been discussing. You’re pulling a bait and switch because you don’t want to bet on what was in dispute. And now you are saying it has ear marks of a scam, not that it is a scam, backing off your original position.

Like I said. Déjà vu. Pointless to argue with you. Dan Larimer could win a NPP and give all his money to charity, and you would still not admit u were wrong.

You have to give it to him though, how they made it look less scammy by making sure they have incentive to develop it over 10 years instead of taking all the money at once. Pretty smart for “just any” kid living in his mom’s basement.

If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking duck.  Earmarks, whatever.  Now, we're on to semantics.  The message hasn't changed.

Yes.  It is pointless for you to argue with someone who knows the tech side when you don't have the first fucking clue.

There is absolutely no way to prove one way or the other if it's a scam unless the fucking guy goes to trial.  No one in their right mind would wager on something like that and you know it.  So, you're just trying to deflect and recover from a horrendous day of posting.  You are buying shit you know absolutely nothing about and sitting here defending it like you actually do.