What does 2018 bring the crypto world?

BAUS

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just shut up from now on.  No more input or advice from me.  The people who know nothing about tech have it all figured out.

as much as i used to dislike you i like to see you playing the devils advocate.  very happy for the people that made and are making a bunch of money on crypto currency but this all comes crashing down so just like to see some warnings instead of money signs all over the place.  i have decided im going to just stick with a couple of the top 5 or 10 coins and let them ride as i dont want to be one who gets creamed on some of the up and comers.

If it quacks like a duck, it's probably a fucking duck.  Earmarks, whatever.  Now, we're on to semantics.  The message hasn't changed.

Yes.  It is pointless for you to argue with someone who knows the tech side when you don't have the first fucking clue.

There is absolutely no way to prove one way or the other if it's a scam unless the fucking guy goes to trial.  No one in their right mind would wager on something like that and you know it.  So, you're just trying to deflect and recover from a horrendous day of posting.  You are buying shit you know absolutely nothing about.

Lol. That’s what it always goes back to. You know the tech side, And it’s amazing in a market with a $750 million market that no one with any credibility is talking about how this top 10 project is a scam!

And I’m sure it looks good because you can always throw out that “you don’t know the tech side.” If people haven’t been paying attention, then I’m sure it’s quite convincing. Keep trying and you might even convince yourself.

as much as i used to dislike you i like to see you playing the devils advocate.  very happy for the people that made and are making a bunch of money on crypto currency but this all comes crashing down so just like to see some warnings instead of money signs all over the place.  i have decided im going to just stick with a couple of the top 5 or 10 coins and let them ride as i dont want to be one who gets creamed on some of the up and comers.

What are you holding Brick?

Lol. That’s what it always goes back to. You know the tech side, And it’s amazing in a market with a $750 million market that no one with any credibility is talking about how this top 10 project is a scam!

And I’m sure it looks good because you can always throw out that “you don’t know the tech side.” If people haven’t been paying attention, then I’m sure it’s quite convincing. Keep trying and you might even convince yourself.

i think you meant billion

Do what you want.  Don't give a shit.  You'll never hear me offer you advice again.

It's real hard when everything is going up.  Call yourself a genius.

Do you guys ever look way down the Coinmarketcap list? Like wayyyy down? Way into the depths of 500 and loswer? Sometimes I do it just to laugh and think how ridiculous this is. Just ran across an alt coin called Altcoin. Lol.

Also, was thinking,,,.,Suppose someone took $100 each on the current top 1000 coins and someone else put $10,000 each on the current top 10 coins....Who you think would have the most gain at the end of the month? A year? I’m certainly not going to try it, but was just thinking about it would be fun to track....not that I’m going to..... I would assume 90 percent of those go bust, but might have some hidden gems.

Bought some Bitcoin Gold..

Was going to ask what was up with bitcoin gold lately? Killing it. I sold mine shortly after I had it extracted. Did Conbase decide to support it?

Fazzcoin

FAZZ

$?

$0.031333

? *

$19,408

1.62%

4.40%

-22.02%

A great, not good, coin.

. Lol. Might be the first coin I’ve seen to not even have a website....at least it’s not connected to coin market cap.

Was going to ask what was up with bitcoin gold lately? Killing it. I sold mine shortly after I had it extracted. Did Conbase decide to support it?

. Lol. Might be the first coin I’ve seen to not even have a website....at least it’s not connected to coin market cap.

Nah just from BCD going up it's just a secondary action from what I can tell but charts look bullish right now and i'll probably hold this for 1-2 weeks and see how it goes

Nah just from BCD going up it's just a secondary action from what I can tell but charts look bullish right now and i'll probably hold this for 1-2 weeks and see how it goes

Yeah I saw a Bitcoin Diamond went up something like 40 times to $800 in a couple minutes? wth

looks like fazz coin had a website... also they made 20 tweets in mar/april of 2017 and nothing since, even though they claimed it was "built to last"

last just long enough for them to sell i guess

yeah some crazy stuff, I just bought BTG so no I didn't buy it before the rise, I just bought it hoping for a small gain here in a week or 2. :pop

I thought about it buying some. But didn’t like the price after just selling mine for a little over 300 I think ...somewhere in there a few weeks ago. Might have to sell off my new batch of EOS at a loss.. bad juju ...down 9 percent, Probably will be quiet up until the next release which is June. I don’t know that I want to sit on it that long... put it in full Monty coin instead...or Fazz coin.

I thought about it buying some. But didn’t like the price after just selling mine for a little over 300 I think ...somewhere in there a few weeks ago. Might have to sell off my new batch of EOS at a loss.. bad juju ...down 9 percent, Probably will be quiet up until the next release which is June. I don’t know that I want to sit on it that long... put it in full Monty coin instead...or Fazz coin.

Full Monty coin FORK Imminent